John Titor may be back

Kirit0

Have you ever thought he could be here already? Being able to stand out would be quite hard compared to 2000 and 2001 to bring up his status to know he is the legitiment JT ?? (Theory) there may be things he never told us about to keep us from making things worse and will comeback and check if it worked out just before 2015 which = WWIII in JT eyes... If possible he can leap back and keep trying new methods or time travel back to see which works until he prevents WWIII

I don't think that would cause butterfly effect would it? If it was a leap from time maybe but time travel with your physical body could disband Butterfly effect but he would have to be cautious about a time paradox starting by seeing himself. ( So many things running through my head but I might never be right since I'm really young.)

Sue

Have you ever thought he could be here already? Being able to stand out would be quite hard compared to 2000 and 2001 to bring up his status to know he is the legitiment JT ?? (Theory) there may be things he never told us about to keep us from making things worse and will comeback and check if it worked out just before 2015 which = WWIII in JT eyes... If possible he can leap back and keep trying new methods or time travel back to see which works until he prevents WWIII

I don't think that would cause butterfly effect would it? If it was a leap from time maybe but time travel with your physical body could disband Butterfly effect but he would have to be cautious about a time paradox starting by seeing himself. ( So many things running through my head but I might never be right since I'm really young.)
I know the song that he would use to validate his identity.. So far nobody has gotten it correct.

Harte

I know the song that he would use to validate his identity.. So far nobody has gotten it correct.
Yeah, that old Beatle's tune - "I'm a Loser."

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Since you know it, now there no longer is a way to verify the real John Titor.

Don't be surprised if you make a lot of enemies for what you have done.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Only he and Pam know the song. He chose it for them. It has been obsessed upon by thousands. Not sure why.
The upcoming status quo change is more important. That reminds me. Need to get some water.

AAA

Only he and Pam know the song.

Honestly, ...I am not sure Pamela knows.

Consider this...

You have to think in terms beyond the normal framework of how you're used to viewing reality. Time travel, in whatever capacity, needs to be seen in the context of a loop instead of in a linear framework when analyzing cause and effect. A major factor is Knowledge, information.

We think in terms of having knowledge of the present, as well as what we can record or remember of the past, and in a way that follows a particular order as per the restraints of physics. From the normal perspective and measure, time moves at 1 unit per unit forward, in one direction only.

Okay, ...so how does it work when you change that order and introduce another dimension of the mechanics of it such as 'time travel'? And how can information be used as a tool to alter and/or effect the the cause and effect of the normal time line? How does that effect the grand scheme of things when considering concepts such as the butterfly effect?

For example;

Next week, you the reader could get in a car wreck and become seriously injured. You do not know now, nor will you know until it actually happens. If/when information from a later point is taken to an earlier point, it becomes a potential means of altering the time line. If a time traveler knew from a perspective of after your injuries were sustained, and took that knowledge to a point of before the fact, then told you that you were going to be in a wreck, if you knew you lose your legs that day, would you still travel that day? The obvious answer is no. You would naturally avoid it by doing something else that day. You would call in sick to work and sit home or something.

And because you did, the lawyer that would have made a million dollars from a legal settlement of one of the injured people in the pile up, whose business firm and other business was on the brink of bankruptcy and collapse, who would have spent some of his money on college tuition for his daughter, who later discovered a cure for a deadly disease, ...didn't.

Instead, and because the pile up happened differently for sake of your absence, he only made a few thousand dollars, whereby he suffered major economic issues, his daughter was not afforded the opportunity for the necessary education to be able to be in the position to cure the disease that she would have. Subsequently, millions of people over several decades who would have been cured, died. ...so you could stay home and save your legs. And because you still have legs, your life and everything that is effected by the difference, changed as well. ...etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, ...

Such knowledge of things would be enormously powerful, as it would present an opportunity to change the world in favor of this but to the detriment of that, and so on and so forth. A time traveler could easily manipulate things.

It starts getting complicated real quick when you change the order in which knowledge/information is acquired, then apply it to cause and effect, noting the differences in the time line and butterfly effect. Anyone lacking a high level IQ will have difficulty understanding, thus being unable to function well or achieve objectives in an environment whereby they are having to make decisions relevant to what I have just described.

That being said, and without going into details for obvious reasons, I am seeing evidence of people who do think in those terms, and people who are not used to thinking in those terms, as well as the effects of their actions.

Among many others, Pamela has said and done things indicating that she is not thinking in terms of the above described and is unaware of a relevant greater context.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Among many others, Pamela has said and done things indicating that she is not thinking in terms of the above described and is unaware of a relevant greater context.

Please don't talk about Pamela. She's being harrassed enough.

AAA

Please don't talk about Pamela. She's being harrassed enough.

Back at ya, Paula. You want to bring up her and this so called secret song, but don't want to discuss it?

..sure, ..it's whatever.

Phoenix

He told Snow Fire Watches what the song was when we encountered him online in 2004. And then she shared the email with me. I will preface this that John Titor was posting on MySpace at that time. Perhaps I should say that the "John Titor" we encountered was posting on MySpace, and I considered the tone and content similar enough to treat him as the "real" John Titor. I accept that not everyone would come to my conclusion. I agree with Einstein, since someone else knows the song there is no way to verify the real John Titor.

I don't know if I should share because of that. I will say that it is set up so that nearly any answer given as the song is the wrong song. In that if someone is telling you a song name you can be sure it is wrong. And the real answer he gave is simple and almost stupid to my way of thinking. And perhaps I should just leave it at that so that Pam can keep her secret with John.

That is assuming it is the same and "real" John that advised me to eat horses and pets for protein when times go bad. That guy really knows how to rub on sensibilities, besides his twenty questions game he is so fond of. Then the entire primary secondary mission, blah, blah, blah.

AAA

I agree with Einstein, since someone else knows the song there is no way to verify the real John Titor.

...presuming that is the true intent of 'the secret song', as well as the assumption that there isn't another means of doing so.

For all we know, there may or may not even be a secret song, or it could be a hundred of them, or it could be bait for something, ..or anything else for that matter.