John Titor may be back

Phoenix

Aside from the timeline/world line difference that Einstein points out and is correct on, the 2035 folk used world line and I replied back with timeline, world line is used in science literature of the subject; the tone of this Titor is distinctly different. This Titor feels he has to save and has partially saved this timeline. Original 2000 Titor was perfectly content letting our recourse squandering civilly ignorant culture hit its rat overpopulation remedy. This Titor comes handing out information like an encyclopedia. The original Titor dropped cryptic hints. Perhaps he feels much more comfortable under Obama's Administration than what would be Mrs. Clinton's Administration. Maybe this Titor is of a timeline more divergent than the original Titor but closer to our own. My suspicion is some intelligence agency or fringe bizarre academic group that has been playing this 2035 TT folk game, perhaps guided by extra dimensional entities who can see into potential time lines. Perhaps these people aren't even aware they are guided by these entities. This of course is all speculation and I understand and respect those whose sense of what is real would not allow some of what I am speculating to even be a possibility. I am also open to the possibility it is the same Titor and an actual time traveler. I am only noting there are differences. I would like a chance to interact with him to sense him better. I find it interesting he is talking about BigFoot as it was a question I had asked Alexander. It is also interesting that he is talking about the 9/11 attacks as Alexander and Maxwell had warned us not to believe anything that came reported about them afterwards; the conspiracy theories. Their rather weak argument in support of this position was that the first things that come out are usually true. Alexander had also hinted how there was temporal intervention in getting Obama elected instead of Hillary Clinton. Alexander made clear in his timeline Hillary would not give up her power and severely abused it. Eh, TTrs.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Aside from the timeline/world line difference that Einstein points out and is correct on, the 2035 folk used world line and I replied back with timeline, world line is used in science literature of the subject; the tone of this Titor is distinctly different. This Titor feels he has to save and has partially saved this timeline. Original 2000 Titor was perfectly content letting our recourse squandering civilly ignorant culture hit its rat overpopulation remedy. This Titor comes handing out information like an encyclopedia. The original Titor dropped cryptic hints. Perhaps he feels much more comfortable under Obama's Administration than what would be Mrs. Clinton's Administration. Maybe this Titor is of a timeline more divergent than the original Titor but closer to our own. My suspicion is some intelligence agency or fringe bizarre academic group that has been playing this 2035 TT folk game, perhaps guided by extra dimensional entities who can see into potential time lines. Perhaps these people aren't even aware they are guided by these entities. This of course is all speculation and I understand and respect those whose sense of what is real would not allow some of what I am speculating to even be a possibility. I am also open to the possibility it is the same Titor and an actual time traveler. I am only noting there are differences. I would like a chance to interact with him to sense him better. I find it interesting he is talking about BigFoot as it was a question I had asked Alexander. It is also interesting that he is talking about the 9/11 attacks as Alexander and Maxwell had warned us not to believe anything that came reported about them afterwards; the conspiracy theories. Their rather weak argument in support of this position was that the first things that come out are usually true. Alexander had also hinted how there was temporal intervention in getting Obama elected instead of Hillary Clinton. Alexander made clear in his timeline Hillary would not give up her power and severely abused it. Eh, TTrs.

Mr. Hammer wasn't a real time traveler. Sorry.

Mayuri Shiina

He said paradoxes are impossible so I don't think we have to worry about that. But it would be amazing if he came back. I hope he does. It would be an honor just to talk to him...

Mayuri Shiina

wow......Titors back....really? is he going to give us more predictions that never happen?
Actually, a lot of his predictions did come true. You simply looked at the surface of his posts and legacy. Dig deeper. Remember, his presence shifted our worldline greatly, so we do not have the same future as his worldline does.

Rawknee

wow......Titors back....really? is he going to give us more predictions that never happen?
Actually, a lot of his predictions did come true. You simply looked at the surface of his posts and legacy. Dig deeper. Remember, his presence shifted our worldline greatly, so we do not have the same future as his worldline does.

How so? How did his presence shift our worldline? No one in the real world (no one important at least) heeded anything he said. And a lot of his predictions came true? Name one concrete prediction, and not just a vague one that any idiot could have predicted like that there would be civil disobedience; I predict that there will be great unrest in the middle east in coming years.

Mayuri Shiina

How so? How did his presence shift our worldline? No one in the real world (no one important at least) heeded anything he said. And a lot of his predictions came true? Name one concrete prediction, and not just a vague one that any idiot could have predicted like that there would be civil disobedience; I predict that there will be great unrest in the middle east in coming years.

Civil wars have to do with the people. Also, look for your self. That's half the fun of knowing things about Tietor. ;)