John Titor Photos

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This may be easier to read.

View attachment 1608

This diagram is different than the one I posted.
Line 7 on yours has 2 words, line 7 on mine has 4.

I just looked through my collection of John Titor pics I've collected over the years and found this particular image apparently cleaned up and made legible.

8_new.jpg

Sue

This may be easier to read.

View attachment 1608

This diagram is different than the one I posted.
Line 7 on yours has 2 words, line 7 on mine has 4.

I just looked through my collection of John Titor pics I've collected over the years and found this particular image apparently cleaned up and made legible.

8_new.jpg
Yes!! This one appears to match (the word count of each line is a match anyway)

Fantastic job to the person who cleaned up that blurry mess. Maybe I'll reconsider investing in the photo enhancement software after all.

SouL Prisoner

I've been doing some photo enhancements of original photos that were posted by "JT" (not much luck considering the quality of the photos.) Let me mention that I have a very unprecedented attention to detail "it's my gift and my curse"..

The more I attempted to zoom in on any of his original photos the fuzzier they get "I don't have any advanced photo viewing capabilities".. But; what I did find on one of them was from the Instruction manual he posted. "See attached pic"
If you look at the lines that should be #6 and #7 you can see the font is different "smaller" than the other text and one thing I do know about military manuals and believe me I've had my fair share of viewing military documents is that they do not deviate on things like that.
Also, the numbers "although fuzzy" seem to be out of order. i.e. it seems to go from number 9 to 14 to 12, 11.. "maybe I am in need of glasses"? It's "extremely" difficult to make out since it's so fuzzy, but like i said I have a very unprecedented attention to detail and I can say with 100% certainty that line's that should be #6 and #7 "if you go in sequential order" is definitely of smaller text.

I know.. I know.. trivial to some.. But I assure you the military does not change the size of font in the middle of typing instructions just to revert that font to larger in the next line.. I attached the original pic and then the area I cropped "You can't read anything but note the text size difference".

Just an observation.. Any thoughts? View attachment 1606 View attachment 1607

Anything is possible in many years. They probably changed their ways. Or could be someone else typing/doing it. It was after the war, after all. So not very convincing theory i would say.