JOHN TITOR WAS RIGHT!

walt willis

Crystal ball tells me nothing? Now there may be a few people on earth that know to future, but they are not sharing what they know with me.
I will hedge my bet by stocking up on basic survival things such as to guard against an economic collapse.
I like to list those things as Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Transportation and Communication.
If we look at other nations in the world that are in an economic state of disrepair we may learn from them how best to prepare?

Sliders

Do you have a source for this information? Proof the dollar will collapse?

No Fiat Paper has ever lasted, but at this point "in our time line" you can start by using Gold, Silver & Crypto Currencies as a Barometer. The more they go up in value the more fiat paper looses value, until eventually a breaking point occurs...

I read that fiat money isn't linked to gold reserves. Correct me if I'm wrong. I see you are just speculating. Thought you were saying that the dollar definitely WOULD, without a doubt, lose value. Technically, all currencies WILL go up AND down in value, though, so it's kind of like saying "there will be a flood in the future". IMHO.

Yes it definitely will make no mistake it's only a matter of time (next 3-6 months?) Crypto Currency is the Future and they use the nodes john talked about as well, The Nodes work with the blockchain which is also the Future of The Internet, it's almost exactly how he said it you guys just wait a few more months and see. I am not sure why people are so confused about this? It's very simple John Was Correct!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No Fiat Paper has ever lasted, but at this point "in our time line" you can start by using Gold, Silver & Crypto Currencies as a Barometer. The more they go up in value the more fiat paper looses value, until eventually a breaking point occurs...

I read that fiat money isn't linked to gold reserves. Correct me if I'm wrong. I see you are just speculating. Thought you were saying that the dollar definitely WOULD, without a doubt, lose value. Technically, all currencies WILL go up AND down in value, though, so it's kind of like saying "there will be a flood in the future". IMHO.

Yes it definitely will make no mistake it's only a matter of time (next 3-6 months?) Crypto Currency is the Future and they use the nodes john talked about as well, The Nodes work with the blockchain which is also the Future of The Internet, it's almost exactly how he said it you guys just wait a few more months and see. I am not sure why people are so confused about this? It's very simple John Was Correct!

John made no mention of Nodes. Everyone here is very knowledgeable about the John Titor fictional tale. If you want to make a prediction about the future, you need not use the John Titor tale. Just start a prediction thread.

TitorGreeter

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I don't know exactly how but......John was generally correct! The Dollar will collapse very soon along with all fiat paper and so will the Government's we will probably go into a civil war as the entire fiat paper currency system collapses! this should all happen very soon! I believe this will cause Russia and China to take advantage of the situation that is coming! The Internet Nodes he spoke of pertain to Block Chain Technology it's how Bitcoin works (those nodes exist today). He may have been off by dates or so but he was generally correct about where we are heading, I am sorry and I pray everyday that GOD spare humanity and not let us go through this but it will all happen! You have been warned !
The efforts taken in 1976 to create a divergence in 2000 may be sublime as all paths need to result in a convergent 2036, meaning all John's arrive at an identical 1976 and return to an identical 2036, or......

John can't go home, and he will see this message in 19 years when he arrives at his new home with us.