John Titor

TnDigger

I was just thinking if I had the vin number for the vehicle that John used to travel back in I could possibly locate it in this time and leave a message for him to find in the vehicle in his time. Would that be possible? Or did he leave it here when he left and if that's the case there would be two vehicles with the same vin number and we would know that he really was who he said he was.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was just thinking if I had the vin number for the vehicle that John used to travel back in I could possibly locate it in this time and leave a message for him to find in the vehicle in his time. Would that be possible? Or did he leave it here when he left and if that's the case there would be two vehicles with the same vin number and we would know that he really was who he said he was.

Multiple worldline theory would make that a complicated situation. The same copy of Titor wouldn't receive the message.

Judastitor

What you seek is located in an auto museum in Punta Gorda, FL.
1111phr-11-z+muscle-car-city-museum+.jpg