John Titor's War: In his own words (PDF file)

Samstwitch

atom-bomb-detonation-2.jpg

John Titor's War: In his own words (PDF file)

The following PDF file is a compilation of John Titor's postings regarding the War that took place on his Timeline. This document was provided by Professor Opmmur. The original compilation is posted on the JohnTitor.com Website. (It is public information.) To reference this material on that Website, look for the Menu on the top left-hand side of the Homepage, and click on "Civil War".

Click on the link below to open the PDF file:

Attachments

• john_titor_war.pdf
    20.4 MB · Views: 56

Samstwitch

PLEASE NOTE: In the PDF file, there is no distinction between the Questioners and John Titor. Ideally, the questions and remarks put to John by Online Users should be Underlined, but in this PDF file they are not. At times, this may confuse the reader.

An example:

(Page 4 of 22)

Is it still safe to fish in 2036?

Yes, we still can fish. There are some areas that are still too dangerous to spend a lot dangerous to spend a lot of time in so we can't fish in those areas.

I think Russia is still very likely to attack the united states with nuclear weapons. It's hard to imagine being here to see it.

You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government.

It really should look like this:

Is it still safe to fish in 2036?

Yes, we still can fish. There are some areas that are still too dangerous to spend a lot dangerous to spend a lot of time in so we can't fish in those areas.

I think Russia is still very likely to attack the united states with nuclear weapons. It's hard to imagine being here to see it.

You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government.

Please be aware of this when reading the document. If at any point you are confused about who said what, please reference JohnTitor.com following the directions I gave in my Opening Post and you can find the original content with the underlined questions and remarks in order to make the distinction.