June 26, 2011 - Scientists in Hong Kong prove time travel is impossible.... Baloney I say!

TimeNot_0

mmmmmmmmm................................................It would be nice to have a link then to the article!

dave11

I actualt have footage of real time travelers on my alien abduction video they talk for hours ,they were also working on the Philidelphia exreiment , wich was also known as project Phoenix , it was Fort something i/ll get the info for you , my friend has the video right now , they said the last time a portal was opened A sasquatch type creature came through , but it was 30 feet tall , it was eating equipment and people , so apparently someone out there doesnt agree with time travel

Curious_Girl98

I actualt have footage of real time travelers on my alien abduction video they talk for hours ,they were also working on the Philidelphia exreiment , wich was also known as project Phoenix , it was Fort something i/ll get the info for you , my friend has the video right now , they said the last time a portal was opened A sasquatch type creature came through , but it was 30 feet tall , it was eating equipment and people , so apparently someone out there doesnt agree with time travel
Woah that's cool!! Ever thought about posting that on YouTube?... just sayin' :)