Debate Just my opinion

songfinder

I have two theories id like to offer up for discussion
I dont think a time machine would work but what about a suit of some kind? so that every inch of you were enclosed inside and whatever was contained inside could travel to a specific time?
Also, thease strange accounts of spontaneous human combustion you hear about, I personaly believe they are caused by you trying to see your older or younger self,
Just my opinions.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I have two theories id like to offer up for discussion
I dont think a time machine would work but what about a suit of some kind

Wouldn't that make this suit a time machine?

Also, thease strange accounts of spontaneous human combustion you hear about, I personaly believe they are caused by you trying to see your older or younger self,
Just my opinions.

I think you'll need a little evidence to convince anyone of this.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just my opinions.
Or it's caused by actually seeing your older/younger self! You see it and bam! Spontaneous combustion. I'm not too sure about this either , but I'm open to all ideas.

arvin

Time travel is real. We normal people unconsciously experience accidental time travels. Once you noticed that a certain event already happened (sch as deja vu) you'll understand this.

Since technology drastically improved on the future, they solved how to manipulate the relativity of time using a chamber where mass and light can be altered.

Try google some time travel experiments. Some may be hoax, some are true. Study

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know spontaneous combustion is just an example, but I agree that there has been no proof of it. Also, I agree that the suit would itself be a time machine. Interesting concept, though. Wouldn't the suit be left behind, though, if only what is inside it travels?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do believe there is documented proof of spontaneous combustion. I seem to recall reading about that several years ago. And more reports of it occurring amongst the Brits. Like it is a phenomena that seems to be location specific.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I know spontaneous combustion is just an example, but I agree that there has been no proof of it. Also, I agree that the suit would itself be a time machine. Interesting concept, though. Wouldn't the suit be left behind, though, if only what is inside it travels?

You'd show up wherever you were going naked like the Terminator!

NUDES_TERMINATOR-02_610.jpg

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I do believe there is documented proof of spontaneous combustion. I seem to recall reading about that several years ago. And more reports of it occurring amongst the Brits. Like it is a phenomena that seems to be location specific.

Yep, I've seen recorded accounts too, though I think the occurrences were freak accidents accelerated by very coincidental and chance natural circumstances.... Probably not from any time travel related accidents :p

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

:eek: You mean there is one thing in the world you don't consider fiction and it's spontaneous combustion of all things????!!!! :confused:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

:eek: You mean there is one thing in the world you don't consider fiction and it's spontaneous combustion of all things????!!!! :confused:

Hahahahaha. I love you guys.