Just picked up this book

I found this book at a crystal store by my house. “The Time Travel Handbook - A Manual of Practical Teleportation & Time Travel” it seems to have a large amount of consolidated information of multiple accounts of time traveling. Some I’ve never heard of. I’ll attach some pictures of the front and back cover and index and anything visually stimulating. Ill furthermore let you all know what’s inside. I’ve skimmed the information and some of it is rather interesting. I couldn’t find this book on 1lib and it was $14 online or so. I found it for $5!!! Needless to say I didn’t think twice at this price after seeing it wasn’t in 1lib and at a fraction of the price online. Copyright says 1999. Acknowledgements include many well known names. And even some comics on time Travel. They talk about hdr and Philly exp, Otis carrs “amusement service” aka equatorial field correlator and more. A lot more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I found this book at a crystal store by my house. “The Time Travel Handbook - A Manual of Practical Teleportation & Time Travel” it seems to have a large amount of consolidated information of multiple accounts of time traveling. Some I’ve never heard of. I’ll attach some pictures of the front and back cover and index and anything visually stimulating. Ill furthermore let you all know what’s inside. I’ve skimmed the information and some of it is rather interesting. I couldn’t find this book on 1lib and it was $14 online or so. I found it for $5!!! Needless to say I didn’t think twice at this price after seeing it wasn’t in 1lib and at a fraction of the price online. Copyright says 1999. Acknowledgements include many well known names. And even some comics on time Travel. They talk about hdr and Philly exp, Otis carrs “amusement service” aka equatorial field correlator and more. A lot more
Just remembered i too have that book, given to me many years ago but i never read it...So i skipped through a few pages and found my firm favourite, the HDR!!...There is a photo of Art Bell holding up one of them without any information on it except its name...There is a "schematic diagram" of it, but all you will see from the photograph is that its just a bare outline describing a couple of things plus an electromagnet and "time coil", which is just a simple guitar lead.

I got the impression the book author was too embarrassed to go into detail about the components in the HDR, because he knew they could never create a real, safe, operational time-travel machine...However, there is some good stuff in the book, and if there is any member living only in the UK who would like to own that book completely free of charge and free postage, send me a private message with a UK address and i will post it you :)..

Attachments

• DSC_0285.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 19
Just remembered i too have that book, given to me many years ago but i never read it...So i skipped through a few pages and found my firm favourite, the HDR!!...There is a photo of Art Bell holding up one of them without any information on it except its name...There is a "schematic diagram" of it, but all you will see from the photograph is that its just a bare outline describing a couple of things plus an electromagnet and "time coil", which is just a simple guitar lead.

I got the impression the book author was too embarrassed to go into detail about the components in the HDR, because he knew they could never create a real, safe, operational time-travel machine...However, there is some good stuff in the book, and if there is any member living only in the UK who would like to own that book completely free of charge and free postage, send me a private message with a UK address and i will post it you :)..
Definitely vague on most of it. Still a fun read for some sections which I didn’t formerly know. But for a $5 find I was about it!

NaturalPhilosopher

childress is amazing.
he used to take people in south america to the endless tunnels underground there.
they don't even know how far the tunnels go.

jiangnanah

Attachments

• the time travel handbook  a mandual of  Practice Teleportaion &Time travel.jpg
    the time travel handbook a mandual of Practice Teleportaion &Time travel.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 239.jpg
    239.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 244.jpg
    244.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: