Justin Trudeau, Snowflake Prime Minister.

TimeFlipper

Posted is a video clip of Justin Trudeau rudely interrupting a girl for having the "AUDACITY" to say MANKIND!!..:mad:..
Who the hell does that arrogant excuse for a Prime Minister, think he is? (n)..
Trudeau is obviously one of the, radical leftish propagandists, better known as the idiotic political correctness culture, or even, gender equality!! :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think there's no question that those in the audience who were cheering for the Canadian PM were fools!

Political correctness is insane and disgusting!

P.S.: God bless President Donald J. Trump!

Cirrus

I wouldn't classify "political correctness" as a whole as "insane and disgusting". The attempt of political correctness is to recognize that the meaning we associate to words changes over time as our own cultural understanding of each other changes over time. Some of political correctness is good (eliminating the N-word) while others are far out there (did you know that you're a racist unless you're "actively anti-racist" 24 hours of the day (n)... meaning any time you overhear a remark that could have racial connotation that you must speak up even if it isn't any of your business?). There is nothing really "disgusting" about it. It's all just words.

Sure, the opposition to political correctness is also "it's all just words" and "words can't hurt". But, unfortunately, words do sometimes hurt even if such hurt was unintended. Some people really do care if it's a toh-MAY-toh or a toh-MAH-toh.

Granted, in the video clip Trudeau should not have cut that young girl (is it okay to call her a "young girl"?) off when she said "mankind". If he wanted to make a statement, let her finish and then espouse his thoughts on the word "mankind". Doing it in the way Trudeau did it was rude at the very least and also not really listening to what she had to say.

TimeFlipper

I didnt classify political correctness as insane and disgusting :D..
The latest political correctness now involves gender equality, which Trudeau was speaking about, when he interrupted the girl, and admonished her for saying mankind instead of "peoplekind" :LOL:...The gender equality nuts are now saying that boys and girls must now be changed to person or people!! :ROFLMAO:..

Jordan Peterson made several comments about those liberalised radical leftie idiots as being, "pernicious", and i agree with that apt description!! :mad:..
It worries me how Trudeau has now made into law, several words (as yet i dont know all of them), that MUST be taken out of everyday life, mankind being one example...

The next Canadian federal election takes place on October 21st 2019, and i sincerely hope that the centre right opponents of that Trudeau, will win the election by a "landslide" amount, and remove that pernicious radical leftish Prime Minister!! (y)..

@Classicalfan626 This video clip reminds me of those people in the back row who were clapping for Justin Trudeau!! :ROFLMAO: