Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

lamdo263

From what I understand on Titor, is that he landed in this time as a result of going through a solar flare in said GE time displacement unit. So I don't know as to what kind or dose of radiation he would have received as how black holes work, is that they're able to shunt radiation through them. This is in the envelope area of them or near outside.

What the system does that Titor had, is that this is a simulated Kerr black hole, with a controllable modulation aspect to it, for forward to reverse time travel.

If this is the case, when Titor appeared on the old Art Bell BBS, this is the reason why he asked on the board at that time, if anybody knew of a way to fix one of the probably vertical insert computer board, he had in the unit? -----*Note insert. I feel that on Art's posting board, that he felt that this would be a controllable issue. However, when said time traveler said that he had technical problems with the time displacement unit he arrived in, this shook and freaked out Art. It caught him off guard. I feel that after that point in time, because said Titor and the poster giving the advice, was too real and not out of the cardboard box. The hoax, if this was supposed to be one, was instead a genuine happening.

So if Art was in with the alphabets that this would all be hoax horseplay, the issue became all too real. Art didn't want nor expected this. Must have unnerved him?

The advice offered was for him to go to a Fla based electronics company, or in that area and see if he could either jump replace a component on that computer board, or get something similar.

*His said departure would have caused a problem, because he may have been leaving in a dissimilar frequency of travel, via the fixed or replaced board in the unit being replaced and not the same frequency as when he exactly left.

This means if Pamela also traveled with him as a passenger, then the both of them, not just one person, could have been replicated as a in time traveling duality. This would immensely complicate the problem, as the observers, you or I would then begin to see double appearances of John Titor.

The second problem and I had read this once, is that because Titor was in an unshielded vehicle method of travel, he was beginning to suffer ageing as a result from being exposed to background unprotected time travel radiation. Then by the piece I read and don't ask for a copy, his socio-political situation changed in the future and was wanted as a criminal.

I also don't know about para-copies of Pamela Moore if she traveled wtih Titor, because I do not know the details of their departure tours nor destinations.* She would have had to have sat in the back seat of the vehicle, because the time displacment workings case ?

Notes for pic of how unit sat in automobile enter in these search words and more than likely you will find case in the auto and where it's situated. There's a reason I'm asking this way. pic john titor time travel mobile

There's also talk of this entire production by orchestrated by alphabet agencies in order to get the people aware of possible disasters coming in the future tense. If duality para-figures from other realities occurred within the Titor expose's, then there would be no way to prove anything.

Last edited:

lamdo263

From what I understand on Titor, is that he landed in this time as a result of going through a solar flare in said GE time displacement unit. So I don't know as to what kind or dose of radiation he would have received as how black holes work, is that they're able to shunt radiation through them. This is in the envelope area of them or near outside.

What the system does that Titor had, is that this is a simulated Kerr black hole, with a controllable modulation aspect to it, for forward to reverse time travel.

If this is the case, when Titor appeared on the old Art Bell BBS, this is the reason why he asked on the board at that time, if anybody knew of a way to fix one of the probably vertical insert computer board, he had in the unit? -----*Note insert. I feel that on Art's posting board, that he felt that this would be a controllable issue. However, when said time traveler said that he had technical problems with the time displacement unit he arrived in, this shook and freaked out Art. It caught him off guard. I feel that after that point in time, because said Titor and the poster giving the advice, was too real and not out of the cardboard box. The hoax, if this was supposed to be one, was instead a genuine happening.

So if Art was in with the alphabets that this would all be hoax horseplay, the issue became all too real. Art didn't want nor expected this. Must have unnerved him?

The advice offered was for him to go to a Fla based electronics company, or in that area and see if he could either jump replace a component on that computer board, or get something similar.

*His said departure would have caused a problem, because he may have been leaving in a dissimilar frequency of travel, via the fixed or replaced board in the unit being replaced and not the same frequency as when he exactly left.

This means if Pamela also traveled with him as a passenger, then the both of them, not just one person, could have been replicated as a in time traveling duality. This would immensely complicate the problem, as the observers, you or I would then begin to see double appearances of John Titor.

The second problem and I had read this once, is that because Titor was in an unshielded vehicle method of travel, he was beginning to suffer ageing as a result from being exposed to background unprotected time travel radiation. Then by the piece I read and don't ask for a copy, his socio-political situation changed in the future and was wanted as a criminal.

I also don't know about para-copies of Pamela Moore if she traveled wtih Titor, because I do not know the details of their departure tours nor destinations.* She would have had to have sat in the back seat of the vehicle, because the time displacment workings case ?

Notes for pic of how unit sat in automobile enter in these search words and more than likely you will find case in auto. There's a reason I'm asking this way. pic john titor time travel mobile

There's also talk of this entire production by orchestrated by alphabet agencies in order to get the people aware of possible disasters coming in the future tense. If duality para-figures from other realities occurred within the Titor expose's, then there would be no way to prove anything.
Please note how I had this paragraph structured was, {

So if Art was in with the alphabets that this would all be hoax horseplay, the issue became all too real. Art didn't want nor expected this. Must have unnerved him? }

How this posted ended though, was, {
Notes for pic of how unit sat in automobile enter in these search words and more than likely you will find case in auto. There's a reason I'm asking this way. pic john titor time travel mobile

There's also talk of this entire production by orchestrated by alphabet agencies in order to get the people aware of possible disasters coming in the future tense. If duality para-figures from other realities occurred within the Titor expose's, then there would be no way to prove anything.}. With the sentence { There's also talk..

In the entire time I've been here, I've never had a sentence group by itself jump down from the body copy of what I was doing and script itself as an alternate ending to a post. So the list of candidates are, 1. malfunction of some kind in space editing 2.AI bot of some kind monitoring me decided to do this. 3.A person shadowing me decided to do this?

The posts should have ended with, {

Paranormalis is supposed to be a place of mystery, so I'll let it at that.

paradox404

I don't recall a solar flare being mentioned as a form of time travel. I do know that's mentioned in Stargate SG-1 frequently as a wormhole's trajectory intersects a solar flare. It was also used as a plot device in Atlantis and Universe.

The singularity was artificial, not simulated. You can manipulate the singularity through the containment fields and matter injection. Simulation of a singularity would yield zilch. Unless temporal manipulation occurs, the singularities would ideally need to outweigh the car individually due to mass decay caused by Hawking radiation.

I haven't heard of any of that, though depending on the issue it'd be difficult or easy to repair a computer using decades old parts, as even modern computers use parts that haven't changed at all in decades that are so old in fact, that they have near perfect yields.

The warp bubble should protect him depending on the speed of travel. This is due to the spacial shearing caused by the event horizon. He's probably aging from radiation exposure of some sort, either from the unit itself (Hawking, X-ray or unknown radiation.) or from something from his own time.

Ah the duality problem, any time you use a temporal displacement device theres a chance of running into yourself. I don't think his story was orchestrated to prep us for future disasters, though if his story was true, he'd be from a different reality with a totally different outcome to us.

For the navigation equipment, unless the board controlling flight is different to the board controlling the singularities, the warp field would likely collapse in am uncontrolled manner should a significant error occur. In flight this would result in death. If he's travelling in a car, even if by some miracle he somehow restores the mass and rotational equilibrium, he'd still die due to dropping out in a vacuum as chasing a spacial location on a moving object is really tricky.

As far as I understand, the device that John uses is either a 5 or 6 dimensional displacement device. If the technology is fairly new i don't doubt he'd have trouble with it as it's nightmarishly difficult to calculate a relative jump like that.

lamdo263

I don't recall a solar flare being mentioned as a form of time travel. I do know that's mentioned in Stargate SG-1 frequently as a wormhole's trajectory intersects a solar flare. It was also used as a plot device in Atlantis and Universe.

The singularity was artificial, not simulated. You can manipulate the singularity through the containment fields and matter injection. Simulation of a singularity would yield zilch. Unless temporal manipulation occurs, the singularities would ideally need to outweigh the car individually due to mass decay caused by Hawking radiation.

I haven't heard of any of that, though depending on the issue it'd be difficult or easy to repair a computer using decades old parts, as even modern computers use parts that haven't changed at all in decades that are so old in fact, that they have near perfect yields.

The warp bubble should protect him depending on the speed of travel. This is due to the spacial shearing caused by the event horizon. He's probably aging from radiation exposure of some sort, either from the unit itself (Hawking, X-ray or unknown radiation.) or from something from his own time.

Ah the duality problem, any time you use a temporal displacement device theres a chance of running into yourself. I don't think his story was orchestrated to prep us for future disasters, though if his story was true, he'd be from a different reality with a totally different outcome to us.

For the navigation equipment, unless the board controlling flight is different to the board controlling the singularities, the warp field would likely collapse in am uncontrolled manner should a significant error occur. In flight this would result in death. If he's travelling in a car, even if by some miracle he somehow restores the mass and rotational equilibrium, he'd still die due to dropping out in a vacuum as chasing a spacial location on a moving object is really tricky.

As far as I understand, the device that John uses is either a 5 or 6 dimensional displacement device. If the technology is fairly new i don't doubt he'd have trouble with it as it's nightmarishly difficult to calculate a relative jump like that.
paradox 404 said, [ The singularity was artificial, not simulated. You can manipulate the singularity through the containment fields and matter injection. Simulation of a singularity would yield zilch. Unless temporal manipulation occurs, the singularities would ideally need to outweigh the car individually due to mass decay caused by Hawking radiation. ]

Lamdo answer, this was a Kerr's black hole simulation, not a singular black hole simulation. There's a difference there. A Kerrs black hole is two black hole on top of each other, so technically this would be a nonlocality. This was probably cause by twin Frank Tipler cylinders within the equipment case.

How this works, is that through a rarified composite metal and other elements tower-like device, a singular black hole is produced by each Tipler tower. When each black hole that's created coincides with each other within a designated aera, they merge and their output equal one disturbance in time and space.

If one can wax that vibration to become exclusionary of the environment inside of it, then the interior of the twin merges black holes can be a carrier of cargo.--Secondly if one can affect how this Kerr black hole excludes anything outside of its twin vibrational stance, then one can send it to the past or the future serving as a time machine. This is exactly what they had done.

Special notation as the ground beneath the auto was shown to have a scoop of earth taken from it on each jump, there must have been a merged affinity clause of at least some portion of the carrying vehicle be exclusive from the chopping off principle from the black holes cutting edge. I myself do not fully understand this, however this must be the case.

paradox404 said , [ The warp bubble should protect him depending on the speed of travel. This is due to the spatial shearing caused by the event horizon. He's probably aging from radiation exposure of some sort, either from the unit itself (Hawking, X-ray or unknown radiation.) or from something from his own time. ] Lamdo answers. It's not a warp bubble. The Kerrs double merged horizon black holes are a sealed exclusionary principle. Please note that because of universal rules, black holes since they share a past sun's mechanics, are conductors of radiation.

So When John came in before showing up at Art Bell's BBS, he traveled through a solar flare. I feel that the path he took to get to his reporting time then, was an encounter of a solar flare occurring now, at this time of reporting. So he more or less must have limped his time machine in on an established exclusion stable bubble principle.

If you can find the records for when Titor showed up at Art Bell's then web site, he did say and this is record, that he had trouble making it in because he journeyed through a large solar flare. It's in the recorded conversation, check it?

paradox404 said, [ Ah the duality problem, any time you use a temporal displacement device there's a chance of running into yourself. I don't think his story was orchestrated to prep us for future disasters, though if his story was true, he'd be from a different reality with a totally different outcome to us. ] Lamdo answers, this is not the duality principles, but a small difference out of the GE time displacement unit, having one of its boards slight out of OEM specks. This would have caused a small, but later on major time travel divergence, because the nature of the twin intermingled vibrating Kerrs would have been changed. In theory this could have double reproduced more than one version of both John Titor and or Pamela if she had accompanied him on any one jump or trip.

The existence of these characters might have stayed up to ten years time, but probably not more than that, due to the useless tree branch principle in falsely made time lines. The timelines themselves clean up the problem, as from all evidence, timelines can act as if they're alive and have a sort of conscious.

Note extra notes on Kerrs black hole matter digestion resulting in Hawking radiation. One has to have raw matter that is attracted into the twin Kerrs. The expression of Hawking radiation is similar to a vertical fountain coming off the top of the poles of a normal back hole. But from the evidence given, is that there was some kind of possible miniature particle driven into the Kerrs, if any was needed at all? How the GE time displacement unit in probability worked, was ohlmic resistance heating, using super composite construction, from the Tipler twin towers within the time displacement unit. *Composit materials see proposed interiors of early fusion engine torus linings, coated with super conductive compost brake-lining-like materials, Popular Science Magazine.

This could have been a projected field without a danger to any normal matter to a certain distance out, from the human console operations next to the center of the simulate two Kerrs merged black holes. Pamela Morre herself said in her investigation of the Kerr black holes phenomena, that the laws of naturally merged back holes, is not a direct locality, but merely an approximation of one.

A naturally form Kerrs black hole, might be the size of a small moon.

*Other notes, Pamela was a smart girl, very scientifically astute. I can only venture to say that she possibly had encountered John Titor, if he indeed had existed. She knew too much and what she did know, she was really sharp on.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
*Other notes, Pamela was a smart girl, very scientifically astute. I can only venture to say that she possibly had encountered John Titor, if he indeed had existed. She knew too much and what she did know, she was really sharp on.

Except the very simple story has been blown into giant proportions through the years, with more and more added to it. Now, a solar flare?
It has become quite the urban legend. It has educational value.

Have you ever done that exercise in school where a story was whispered in one ear and it had to be passed from person to person, and by the end, the story was almost totally different? That seems to be happening here.

Pamela is a living, breathing, person, however, so I don't know about you guys, but I personally would be uncomfortable making assumptions and spreading stories about her. Just having some empathy.

TimeFlipper

Have you ever done that exercise in school where a story was whispered in one ear and it had to be passed from person to person, and by the end, the story was almost totally different? That seems to be happening here.
The "story" you mentioned Paula is known as "Chinese Whispers"..

There was a message sent over by field telephone relays in World War One that said, "Send reinforcements, we are going to advance"...Due to garbled information, the communication that was finally received at the station it was intended for said, "Send three and fourpence, we are going to a dance"

Three and fourpence was the UK money currency for that period in time..:D..

lamdo263

Except the very simple story has been blown into giant proportions through the years, with more and more added to it. Now, a solar flare?
It has become quite the urban legend. It has educational value.

Pamela is a living, breathing, person, however, so I don't know about you guys, but I personally would be uncomfortable making assumptions and spreading stories about her. Just having some empathy.
PaulaJedi said, { Now, a solar flare? }.. Lamdo answers, No, this is not a new kitten under the Christmas tree, it was said on Art's website then, that Titor did indeed pilot through a solar flare on his jump then. He even complained about going through one at Art's site and this had raised concerns among many of the posters then. This was common news. Everybody knew that then. Not new.

lamdo263

The "story" you mentioned Paula is known as "Chinese Whispers"..

There was a message sent over by field telephone relays in World War One that said, "Send reinforcements, we are going to advance"...Due to garbled information, the communication that was finally received at the station it was intended for said, "Send three and fourpence, we are going to a dance"

Three and fourpence was the UK money currency for that period in time..:D..
What I'm wondering and I'm being very honest here, is what if on our timeline this was supposed to be a preparatory op in order to get people mentally ready for a whatever disaster. But through some unknown mechanism, held within another timeline, there was a real John Titor. So therefore, the missions one based in fiction and one real jived, locked into each other and a real unexpected John Titor did appear?

*All chronological events would have ended up as one social scientific swirl. ---- I think at this point all involved would have probably said, "Geez Louise' who are these players in this game and how did this simple op become so screwed up?"

Last edited: