Kill Attempt On Trump jr

jcolanzi

Deep state is attacking with impunity.

When is anything going to be done about it?

Sessions should be kicked to the curb and replaced with someone who will do something.

Special Ops etc. should be tracking down these sociopaths.

What good is the most powerful military, if they can't start taking these creeps down.

lamdo263

Deep state is attacking with impunity.

When is anything going to be done about it?

Sessions should be kicked to the curb and replaced with someone who will do something.

Special Ops etc. should be tracking down these sociopaths.

What good is the most powerful military, if they can't start taking these creeps down.

Could be another form of bacteria which just makes a person sick. The white powder, only affects the blood, but is curable. May or may not be anthrax, but this can be traced down. Leaves a trail.

Need sources: Obama. They do not know for sure, however Obama may be a clone, or reincarnation of past Egyptian King Akhenaten. Obama was put in, due to not only probable Satanist thinking that modern people, not American Civil War era people had to pay for past transgressions against Afro Americans during the Civil War era.*Actually if one goes by Satanic rule, some in the government actually owe the population, as meaning wise, they had goofed on this one. The second reason why Obama was put in, has to do with the royalty factor, to where Obama just being in there was required.

There is a contention form first place as to whether artificial intelligence will rule this society, or leftover royalty. A brought back version of Jesus who lives in Arizona, threatened to kill Obama in the past and was reincarnated. This guy was the spitting image of Jesus, however had reincarnation troubles with his wife, as he remembered how Mary Magdalene treated him in Kashmir India after .This was after he survived the crucifixion in the Holy Land and was spirited out to live the rest of his life in India.*Sources, see the Royal House Of Jesus, India.

Trump himself, may either be from Scotland, but from a hidden royal sect, or a brainwashed child from the middle east, who also had to have royalty in him. This may or may not go into divisions of the deep state battling for power. If this world goes by artificial intelligence alone, in so many generations, it will self destroy. It is almost life and death vital, for this society to get in space, or suffer massive genetic damage and go sterile, for not doing so. This may have been what the Montauk Experiments were about, as they went so far into the human future.*This period of time, secret Muslim influences are sought, as both intel. orgs as well as the deep state barrowed heavily from the old dominion space wars. This goes back to the 100,000 year ago mark.*This may be an ancient off world sect war,...I don't know?

If a person is a clone, they don't usually care if they are killed. This is one of the earmarks of any kind of made copy of a human. There are extremely well made high quality clones,. but they haven't been making these for over 6,000 years now. They were manufactured in what your entertainment industry calls the old republic. They were used for accompanying attachés, when an assassination was inevitable and for sex pleasure humans. Sources* People experience flashbacks after viewing movie Star Wars.

lamdo263

It's probably a warning showing they can get to him.

They shouldn't be opening their own mail.
Threats don't matter here. Either you're going to kill someone or you don't. Thanks for your counter reply.

On what I have said here, this is more than likely true. However what one has to understand here, is that the overcrowding conditions that are occurring now are compressing biological and genetic functions, so technically the deep state, or others if they're doing this, are in error. Mankind will degrade and become a cannibal.

So the primary target, if I were issuing kill contracts, would eventually be trumps.

The final math output for this belief statement is, that Donald Trump is who is really says he is and was raised among his parents. Or Donald Trump is a put in entity and is not whop he says he is.

The reason I am saying this, is that I feel the real Prince Harry might have been recently put aside. All I will say as I don't want to get involved in this area, is that a young man stating that he is the real Prince Harry was recently dispatched by UK police.

In royalty the factors that go around, come in pairs. So the question must be asked, is the man who is in the presidency really Donald Trump. Are these goings on as of late really a high tech genetic orchestrated dog and pony show and if D. Trump next, was this planned like I feel 9/11 was co-planned and how will this affect America?

I had seen a YouTube article and this was titled, The real Donald Trump may not exist or be in actual exile.(shows picture of him) and goes onto say. That Donald Trump was an Arab boy taken from an Arabic country and raised to be American on a hidden agreement.

Why this statement might be right, is that the boy would have had to be from the gene route of Arab royalty and be raise possibly replacing somebody, as this relationship would enact on the oil rich countries now associating with the United States.

Did you see Trumps dancing with the country chiefs, when he visited those countries? It may look to an American as if he was faking it, but me, I could not figure this out. He was too good at it. The link that I told you off, was almost immediately taken down and the web scrubbed of the link. Both the stand in Prince Harry and trump, plus all of what I told you may not only balance out, but may be truth.

I have to wash my hands of this, as I cannot get involved in any way in this, past this point as any more information.I said what I had to say. Check the web, they might have that source elsewhere. You're welcome