Kozyrev Mirror

Jikan Yugami

That is just blah blah.

Translation:
I made one of the first Kozyrev-mirrors in the end of 2008 (see picture Abb.1). It has a film of aluminium
on the tube of plastic inside. It has a diameter of approximatly 90.6 cm - a hub after global scaling.

Abb.1 Kozyrev-mirror closed and open
I made experiences inside the construction (text end)

My opinion:
The mirror seems interesting. I think aluminium shields some radiation or electromagnetic waves. But I cannot remember what exactly. That is why some conspiracy theorists were those tin foil heads.
Thank you, that was very helpful.

TimeFlipper

Nothing interesting about Kozyrevs Mirrors...There is a photo of some rolled up sheets of Aluminium Foil and a message underneath them stating, this is all you need to make the mirror, followed by a mug shot of Kozyrev and theoretical stuff....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I noticed an odd behavior in a mirror that still has me puzzled to this day. There is an undiscovered science there for anyone that can figure it out.

So here is the observation: I was in bed one night looking at the ceiling. I could see the reflection of light on the ceiling coming from my computer on the desk. I have a large mirror type closet sliding door. In the mirror I noticed the light reflection on the ceiling was in a different spot in the mirror. It reminded me of "Through the Looking Glass" since the reflected image was different in the mirror. Quite possibly an extra-dimensional property of light our scientists are not yet aware of.

NaturalPhilosopher

I noticed an odd behavior in a mirror that still has me puzzled to this day. There is an undiscovered science there for anyone that can figure it out.

So here is the observation: I was in bed one night looking at the ceiling. I could see the reflection of light on the ceiling coming from my computer on the desk. I have a large mirror type closet sliding door. In the mirror I noticed the light reflection on the ceiling was in a different spot in the mirror. It reminded me of "Through the Looking Glass" since the reflected image was different in the mirror. Quite possibly an extra-dimensional property of light our scientists are not yet aware of.
yeah can make a time machine from it

Last edited:

steven chiverton

and the ideas from it flow through my mind luckily the cleaver Americans years ago i herd made a mirror than dosent show your image like words on paper held in front of it backwards so when you look in a mirror its a backwards image same as a newspaper held in front of a mirror its words are always back wards but they created mirrors that can correct that herd about it years ago so whether they brought it out on the market or covered it up may be interesting to find out why if they did

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I came across this video on YouTube which reminded me of the behavior of the nuclear weak force. Also similar to the Intermediate Axis Theorem. But the funny thing is it ties in with Bob Lazar's description of how the gravity amplifiers work. What if I could take some of the electrogravity attraction force off of a Tesla coil and flip it into a repulsion force beam? In the video it appears light is transformed into anti-light.