LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS SEEING ALIENS!!! STORY BROKE 44 MINUTES AGO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON PARANORMALIS THOUGH!

OakFieldAlienz444

There's some other videos of ETs that came out and my guess is that they're trying to salt public opinion on accuracy. So there's truth mixed with fiction. They said the ETs were skinny but very tall.

It's just like in the X-Files in some of the seasons it shows that the Cigarette Smoking Man
who in the context of the show is like the most powerful guy on the planet, and he tends
to supply Mulder with FALSE information on UFO's in order to hide the truth.

lamdo263

Where can I find the good pics? All I've ever seen was the grainy video.
For thread inearity the following is know about the Las Vegas ET landing. Off world craft was found to have possibly buzzed the residence of hispanic family. Off world craft then landed at an accelarated rate, with mechanicsm sounds herd. Police eventally show up, and this needs reverfied. Philip was working on a vehicle at the time and checked out and he said was checked out by aliens.

Mother of household is upset and this seems like a real condition. There was peaceful social interreactions between the ground witnesses and ETs.

The disposition of the off world spacecraft is yet into question. Did it fly off or was retrieval team dispatched to take it plus ETs? This much is known Philip gives his testimony at Facebook's Albert Rosales UFOs and ETs webpage.

The reason why the said ETs landed has yet to be determined.

OakFieldAlienz444

the idea that it's all grainy isn't true. there's so much overwhelming crap on the net i can't
pull it up this instant but there's lots of good footage of UFO's some even going
back to the 80's like the one mothership that landed behind the trees they tried to say was police lights
and there's lots of it that isn't grainy but it's a tiny bit harder to find.

lamdo263

the idea that it's all grainy isn't true. there's so much overwhelming crap on the net i can't
pull it up this instant but there's lots of good footage of UFO's some even going
back to the 80's like the one mothership that landed behind the trees they tried to say was police lights
and there's lots of it that isn't grainy but it's a tiny bit harder to find.
At this point it's the say as it's illegal to falsify a police report, so there's high confidence that there really was some kind of landing. So it doesn't matter at this point in time if the aliens resemble talking green eggs & ham. Eventually the truth will come out.

If publicity is going on the web about this, then of course throw in some sex, the possibility a psychic has info for money and the rest of the rig-a-marole that goes with any UFO ET reporting.

Thelema

This just in got it off my social web. Think it's real as when some latinos are faced with the unknown, they get out the hardware. I don't think that this was put on, Thelma. Best (NEW) Las Vegas Alien Footage. 👽🛸 #fyp #reelsviral #viralreels #aliens #aliensighting #lasvegas #ufosighting #Extraterrestrial | Ryan M Johnston | Ryan M Johnston · Original audio

I don't think that's legit at all. The encounter apparently occurred in someone's backyard in a residential area in Las Vegas. This new footage is of some forested area with lots of trees and brush, and that doesn't match up with the traditional built-up residential neighborhood where this occurred and there's nothing in the original video that looks like that.

The timeline is also inaccurate. The guys who came across this said that they were standing near some sort of structure in the backyard. (Specifically, one was on it and the other was near it.) However, the interspersed footage suggests that this is just the same event but from a different angle. Where the guys are looking, looks absolutely nothing like this "new" footage.

I also question why the neighbors have a security camera in this guy's backyard. And also why it's pointed at some random tree.

The scale is also pretty off. This thing, which is supposedly 8+ feet tall, doesn't even clear the bush when partially crouching.

BlastTyrant

At this point it's the say as it's illegal to falsify a police report, so there's high confidence that there really was some kind of landing. So it doesn't matter at this point in time if the aliens resemble talking green eggs & ham. Eventually the truth will come out.

If publicity is going on the web about this, then of course throw in some sex, the possibility a psychic has info for money and the rest of the rig-a-marole that goes with any UFO ET reporting.

The fact it is illegal to falsify a report could also be why they haven't retracted any statements. At this point it has almost been fully debunked, everything from the time, to the landing spot to the video has all been proven false. They are holding firm on it but also not speaking on it anymore.

Again being so close to Nellis, nothing like this can happen without huge military presence, Nellis would of been there before they could call the cops, trust me i have seen and heard some of the stuff they launch from there.

is it a cool story, absolutely! Does it make the imagination go wild? Sure does! Is it real, probably not, as a Vegas resident you don't have to go far to see weird stuff in the sky and on the ground.