Last Words Of Steve Jobs - Did He See Something From Beyond?

Himalayan Hermit

Mates,

I'm not sure if you all have read this article ready, but I found it pretty fascinating.

Hours before he slipped into unconsciousness, however, Steve Jobs did leave some enigmatic final words, which Mona Simpson (his Sister) wrote in all capitals letters in her speech.

“Before embarking, he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them. Steve’s final words were: OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW.”

Could Steve have seen a vision from the beyond? May be he was given a sight while being alive/conscious in his final seconds?
I discussed this with my Father and he jokingly remarked that may be a passed-on scientist or inventor came to receive him into the after-life, which may have prompted Jobs to go "OH WOW".

Who knows, eh?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is kind of inspiring. I like to consider that possibility.

NerdyGilr3

Maybe he saw the Ipad 14!
Just kidding ! :p
I think the ghost theory is more probable. I don't know what he saw, but it was certainly awesome!

ZeoEmeraude

Captain Kirk said something similar when he died in Star Trek Generations. Kirk said "Oh My". Honestly, Steve Jobs does not instill inspiration or awe in me. He was a mere mortal like us all. His contributions made him rich. But he was a tool. I give him credit for inventing the Apple PC, but not for the current and recent products that emerged from Apple Inc. People were paid to sit in think-tanks and create these devices. My opinion being said, may he rest in peace.

Rosco..Jones

H.H., Before my wife passed, she had a spell where she was in a coma for several months. One day she just woke up. She told me of OOB experiences and what she called a visit to the afterlife, seeing friends and relatives that had passed. At one point she was told it was not her time yet and she had to go home. She then experienced a feeling of falling and woke up.

The possibility of Jobs getting a glimpse during the transition to the afterlife may have some merit.
I guess we will all have to wait and see for ourselves.

Whitelight

A lot of peopel close to death claim to see things from the other side, anything is a possibility but none of us will ever know until we're at that point or if we have a near death experience.