Law of attraction for time travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

MRI>>>MAGNETIC Resonance Imaging..When a person goes to have an MRI scan the first thing the doctors do is to ask if the person has any body piercings on him or her...They are also asked to remove any metal parts of their clothing, also any metallic items they might have on their person, and why does all this happen??...Well, its because of the high MAGNETIC intensity that could easily rip out any body piercings and any other metallic parts in their clothing could be ripped out too...

What you fail to understand and realise is, there is NO electrical "current" anywhere near the patient (its always a current that will injure a person) while the scan is operating...There is the chance a person will suffer from a bad headache during the scan, i personally didnt...
The reason you say that you dont want to prove anything to me, is because you know that you cant, simply because you have never actually done any experiments that you can validate to anyone anywhere..

By all means let another member see your experiments Num7 for example, a few have asked you for that, and of course you never did show them anything, except perhaps for a couple of random web-sites that didnt have anything to do with what you were claiming about..
I will always continue to explain to our members how dangerous you really are, especially when you suggest sticking two coils on each side of their heads, coupled to a "power supply"...maybe you could show yourself doing that, with absolute proof of the voltage and current that is going into your head, and then transporting you happily away into an unknown dimension :cautious:

Last edited:

dh1

an MRI is a superconducting electromagnet...the whole thing is a giant conductor. Wrong again silly rabbit. It's field is one or two tesla, it's unbelievably intense.

The 'god helmet' that induces supposed ESP, it's a helmet with electromagnets on it. Did the people start drooling and become permanently retarded afterwards, no. What people don't think about is if the god helmet is actually causing psychic phenomena rather than just a simulation of it. Guess the current going through the HDR head coil also causes retardation...

You're such an alarmist. Go ahead and badmouth me in private messages, I'm here if people want to discuss these subjects further in depth.

I have said repeatedly and up front I'm not providing any proof to anyone. Is that bad? I've also said why in other posts. I only provide proof to those who are schooled in this area and have social skills. Relationship first, proof second. Crazy I knows.

Maybe I should whore myself out to humanity...who knows might be pleasurable. I don't wanna tho.(n) *cries*

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

My previous comment to you, sums you up accurately and you are a very ignorant of facts dangerous person!
Iam very happy to put my comments where every member can see them, i have no desire to see your wild unproven dangerous comments in a pm..:cautious:

dh1

I think I take that as a compliment. :cool:
Anyways, how are ya timeflip?

But my wild unproven dangerous comments are so attractive.:sneaky:
Right in the feels. :(

Last edited:

dh1

yeap can be done so can teleportation but requires some serious energy. Brain has a built in teleporter-time machine just is low power. Belief is an energy source.

What proof do you have of this?
I Strongly suggest that you (or anybody else) NEVER place any coils at the side of your head that are fed with any "power supplies"!!...Do not be persuaded by what may seem to be, informed or "knowledgeable" information from people who can NEVER prove "ANY" of their wild claims and who try to incite people into doing dangerous and foolish experiments on themselves!! :cautious:

Ya mean just like the head coil used with the hdr? Man Steven Gibbs that guy retarding brains of his users. Bad Gibbs...bad!
Sure would explain the people on this site though.

Puts beanie on head, contact!

Forgot to mention, when you use the hdr for physical travel, ya have a serious drooling problem, not sure why. :eek:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hey TF, I Been trying all day to "LOA" some common sense to DH1.....................didn't work apparently.....
your right mate, some people will never have any common sense! :D
There is an old saying....Where ignorance is bliss, its a folly to be wise ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.