LEGO Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR)

Zeirbah

A few days ago, I decided to make a LEGO replica of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR). This replica is a "wireless" version since I don't have string for the wires, but here are some photos. Not sure if this is the right section to post this since it's only a LEGO replica.

WP_20160715_002.jpg WP_20160715_003.jpg WP_20160715_007.jpg WP_20160715_008.jpg
WP_20160715_009.jpg
WP_20160715_010.jpg
WP_20160715_011.jpg

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cool. Your Lego characters are going to have a blast!

I thought it was a life sized HDR made of Legos, in working order. That would have been even cooler! ;)

Last edited:

Zeirbah

Cool. You're Lego characters are going to have a blast!

I thought it was a life sized HDR made of Legos, in working order. That would have been even cooler! ;)
I'm not sure if I even have enough / the right pieces to make a life sized LEGO HDR, but did you noticed Marty McFly and Doc. Brown using the HDR?

HDRKID

Thank you. It looks super.

hdr_2015_version.jpg

Bullethead21

Nice work!

You would probably have a better chance of time travel trying with the LEGO version than the real HDR version.....LMAO!!

And you would save a lot of money as well!!

TimeFlipper

Nice work!

You would probably have a better chance of time travel trying with the LEGO version than the real HDR version.....LMAO!!

To be fair, that particular device is a Radionics device, not to be confused with the Time-Travelling version of the HDR :D

Zeirbah

Nice work!

You would probably have a better chance of time travel trying with the LEGO version than the real HDR version.....!!

Um, me and my papa created my own HDR unit back in Summer 2014, and made some improvements in Summer 2015. It works from time to time, and I've had some time slips and strange experiences. I haven't time traveled years in the past or future (only minutes, most being 25 minutes in the past and 30 minutes in the future), probably because there was a missing key component that Steven Gibbs HDR has that we didn't know about?

I'm currently making a schematic of my HDR unit.

I hope to make (invent) my own time machine that would actually take me years into the past or future.