Leo Constellation has it's own Great Pyramid

Harte

I'm somewhat a savant when it comes to numbers, and patterns since I was a little kid. Here's one I think you might like. Rendered this one a few years ago. I checked the slope angle and it's the same as the Great Pyramid. So It's of my opinion that this is what the Egyptians saw in the very dark skies back in their day. Giving them the blueprint to build the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid.
View attachment 12850
View attachment 12851
There are many solid reasons not to believe what you claim here.

Harte

Done

I'm just showing what I've found over the years, trying to figure out what happen to me.
God told me that there was more at Cydonia Mars then what NASA and ESA were showing
everyone. I was told how to show it.

This image is of the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars. I took the color out then Gray scaled the image.
Then I Gray Scaled the white portion of the image, because it's easier to see detail in shades of Gray then
White. Then it became easier to see the Roaring Lion portion of the image.

ds610510a1.gif

Revelation 4:7​

The first living creature was like a lion, the second creature was like an bull, the third creature had a face like the face of a human, and the fourth creature was like an eagle in full flight.
nu61050bfb.jpg

Ezekiel 41:19
the face of a man peered in the direction of the palm tree on one side, and the face of a lion gazed in the direction of the
palm tree on the other side. This relief encompassed the entire temple.
pj610ecf71.jpg
When I asked God to give me something for the stress I was having over what
I was seeing, I was given Psalm 91 and Psalm 91:13 was exactly what I was stressing over.
Psalm 91:13
You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
Meaning of Psalm 91:13
Geneva Study Bible (h) You will not only be preserved from all evil, but overcome it whether it is secret or open.
mg610aea0b.jpg
You will never know, because you never experience God speaking to you with impressions.
1 Thessalonians 3:3
so that you won’t be shaken by the sufferings and wither under this stress that we know lies ahead.

Attachments

• nu61050bfb.jpg
    nu61050bfb.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: