Let the crackdown begin....

magicfriend

Re: Let the crackdown begin....

When they start taking you neighbors, your friends, and your family, and tell you that they are rapists and drug dealers, I can see the majority looking at each other and saying, "gee, I KNEW something wasn't right with my mother, sister, aunt, best friend..." THANK YOU officer! What a GOOD job you are doing! Maybe the point of this forum is to keep track of left wingers and not actually support all opinions.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
For all we know they could've been roasting babies over barbeques... ?
[/b]

Crasstika,

For all we know you could be roasting babies also. In fact since you, not Gonzales, brought it up and you seem to know the recipe, it would seem more logical to believe that it is you that is the baby roaster.

Harte

Darkwolf

When they start taking you neighbors, your friends, and your family, and tell you that they are rapists and drug dealers, I can see the majority looking at each other and saying, \"gee, I KNEW something wasn't right with my mother, sister, aunt, best friend...\" THANK YOU officer! What a GOOD job you are doing! Maybe the point of this forum is to keep track of left wingers and not actually support all opinions.

Majic, that is why a judge must hear the probable cause and issue a warrent. After all, sometimes your neighbor did do it.

KiraSjon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Crasstika,

For all we know you could be roasting babies also. In fact since you, not Gonzales, brought it up and you seem to know the recipe, it would seem more logical to believe that it is you that is the baby roaster.

Harte[/b]

This is this thread's official warning. Name calling will <span style=\'color:red\'>not be tolerated</span></span>. (Harte, please read your pm from me.) If you are confused and think that your post could possibly come into question, please feel free to email it to a staff member for review and approval. If you fail to do this you will receive a temporary ban of <span style=\'color:red\'>three days.

Please Remember: If you cannot add anything constructive to the thread, please refrain from saying anything at all.

artsouth

the crackdown will come... but i see it more as a 2006 event, he's to busy trying to convince amerika ,how wonderfull life with out social security will be!!

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"KiraSjon\")</div>
This is this thread's official warning. Name calling will not be tolerated.

Please Remember: If you cannot add anything constructive to the thread, please refrain from saying anything at all.[/b]

Well, here's the problem. Crosstika baits sober members into confrontations based upon his black-and-white view of the world; even his nickname is provocative.

I'd like him to reread his posts the morning after before posting, once all of the cigarette smoke has cleared and the sun has come up and they are sweeping up in the place and arighting stools. His posts smack of a hangover in the making.

Other than that, I will keep my opinion to myself about him. He is going around wreaking havoc on the forum and needs to have an intervention.

This is not meant as a sarcastic criticism or namecalling; I am concerned about the welfare of the board. I have begged him to cool off and he won't.

In the above exchange, Darkwolf is once again ambushed by the absolutist shotgun approach of Crosstika, and tries to have an ordinary exchange anyway. When they carry him off the field, Crosstika "wins" the exchange simply by virtue of his inability to be tolerant of doubt, including self-doubt. He plays football; Darkwolf plays chess. At the same time.

This crackdown: this is known as a warrant sweep, something that takes place in cities on a fairly frequent basis. The thing to worry about is the feds becoming comfortable in local bailiwicks, or making State warrant sweeps to "help" local prosecutors. In other words, this sweep was a federal one, to sweep up federal wanted absconders or suspects.

There is no Constitutional violation in anything they did. Under the present law, in fact, they could do far more, and much worse to wanted suspects and parolees, on a much larger scale. They could enlist local law enforcement, and could probably merge agencies so that no one would be able to tell whether the sweep was a federal or a State operation.

Frankly, the thing looks like a test. The government is just now deeply involved in running experiments and tests with law enforcement and emergency reaction across the country. It may be that they just want to see what it would take to round up a bunch of people by surprise in one day. In that sense, it is ominous.

But the most ominous element of all of this is the present ability of the government to launch an overnight effort to mass arrest citizens on a flimsy legal basis. They know they have this power, and have worked to legitimize its use, and are rehearsing.

Let's don't use the government's rehearsal of terror as a reason to call one another out for quibbling and insult.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
Other than that, I will keep my opinion to myself about him. He is going around wreaking havoc on the forum and needs to have an intervention.[/b]

Well Paul, today is your lucky day... mark it on the calendar. Cross is permanently banned.

Moral of the story:

1. Do what Kira says in the threads she moderates.
2. Do not diss Mom when she comes to help
3. Do not send flaming e-mails calling her a Nazi, and basically telling her where she can go (and it wasn't to the Bahamas).

Because guess what will happen? Dado comes home. Mom handed Dado the paddle and Cross received his punishment.

Have a good day, Paul, and enjoy! :)

StarLord

I am reminded just how much we love our 'Moms' be they near or far. Thank YOU mom & Dad.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
I am reminded just how much we love our 'Moms' be they near or far. Thank YOU mom & Dad.[/b]

*blushes* Love you all too. The staff was listening to your pleas for help. We continue to do so.

Carry on!