Let's tally up Titor's score

Timmy G

John Titor's predictions (correct me if I'm wrong)

Here's something I've been wondering about...

Actually, I suppose if I were to read, and then read some more - I"d know the answer... however, this is something that I find compelling (and that is probably because I don't know enough).

I remember reading Titor's explanation of Time Travel, and somewhat remember what he said about black holes, CERN, etc.

It wasn't too terribly long ago, that Stephen Hawking actually rescinded what he said about black holes and somewhat changed his mind on the whole thing. Does anyone know - did the things that Hawking spoke of tie in with what Titor said at all? Did his newly defined black hole information help or hurt what Titor said? :dry:

I am certainly not a physicist - nor do I play one on TV either...

CaryP

Originally posted by icepick_lobotomy+Nov 20 2004, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Nov 20 2004, 02:03 PM
We have a problem here, slick? Let's hope not.

Cary

What if we do ( insert clever redneck nickname here)?

**Fixed quote tags**
[snapback]15759[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

If you're looking for trouble, just say so. You started this punk, with your mouth. You're keeping it going with your latest quip. Now you're probably thinking how this is funny and how you're so clever. Keep being an asshole and you won't find it funny, and you'll find out how un-clever you are. Your move fecal matter for brains.

Cary

Cornelia

Icepick,
I kindly ask you to stop this fightings with caryp. Like him or not, he's a member here and he deserve respect. Provoking him (or another member) will drive you into a warnings nightmare. If your hands are itching so badly there's plenty of boards where people jump on each other's throat: this is a community of friends. So please be kind.

caryp,
use the wisdom Mother Nature so generously provided you, bubba. May I offer you a beer?

Cornelia

Judge Bean

Originally posted by icepick_lobotomy+Nov 20 2004, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Nov 20 2004, 12:10 PM
Actually icepick_lobotomy I believe that Titor said that the Waco events would be occuring during 2004, picking up in frequency after the election.? The news has not been filled with Waco type events during 2004, but the story in USA Today about domestic terrorists could explain this discrepancy.? We'll have to see if Waco type events pick up and make more of the mainstream press in the coming year.? I'm not a big believer in the Titor saga as in being visited by a TT from 2036.? But his story is compelling, especially given that it was written in late 2000 and early 2001.

Cary

Does it really take a story to land on the O' Reilly factor before you actually believe it? It's clear the mainstream media is hiding things that happen, Why do you hold so much faith in it?
[snapback]15740[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

What Cary has written here precisely reflects the state of mind of many members of this forum, so it appears that you have once again gone forth on thin ice. Either you are inclined to provoke others here, or simply lead with your oral cavity. We have no interest in your careless words; only in ones that show some care.

Take care. I seem to remember that you have repeatedly provoked us. You don't need to; you're welcome here without fanfare, and do not need to justify your presence or demand a lot of attention. We will pay attention to whatever you wish to say in a civil tone.