Debate Letter Written in 2070 "Real or a Bad Hoax"

TimeFlipper

During the second world war 1939 to 1945, The UK..Germany..Russia..Italy..Japan and America all had their factories working flat out 24/7, making bombs, armaments, ammunition, guns, aircrafts, tanks, etc etc etc...All of those factories were using coal as the main energy supplier, which is a very rich source of CO2...The actual carbon emissions during those six years of war remained at a medium amount and at a stable level...

Last edited:

Freak Show

My spirit guides say the earth will still be here on 2070, and there will be people, but not enough water for everyone to drink

TimeFlipper

I shouldnt worry too much about a shortage of water occurring in 2070, scientists are already designing equipment that will help to manufacture water.

Two molecules of Hydrogen and one molecule of Oxygen and voila, we have H2O which is another term for water..and very pure for drinking (y) :D

TheDoctor

Document published in the magazine "Crónica de los Tiempos"
April 2002.

http://www.peace-of-eden.co.za/docs/Letter_written_in_2070.pdf

Unfortunately Prof, all i could see on the pdf was was an envelope and words saying, written in 2070 :(..
I dont know if its a problem at my end, or maybe no one can read any of the 21 pages?..

Would you kindly give us a brief idea of what its all about please? :)
The exact same thing happened to me

ZeoEmeraude

I have to say that it does read like a bad Al Gore pamphlet. I don't think it is real. I could write a better post apocalyptic yarn..but there are those who believe that global warming can lead to higher temperature increases over the next century. A two degree change could trigger some pretty bad stuff...but not enough to dry up all the water on Earth. If anything, rising global temperatures could cause the level of the Earths oceans to rise about 30 feet or so above current levels. Somebody go find some Spice...cuz this reads like Dune to me.

JasperMoon

This is a concept that the short-lived TV series Terra Nova was based on. THink it could be from someone's imagination.