Levinson for President

Phoenix

Levinson for President

I couldn't decide whether to put this under humor, politics, or predictions for the son's claimed ability as a prophet. I decided here.
MY SON IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!
As soon as he's sworn into office he's giving 'The Clintstones'
30 seconds to get off the platform. Isn't that great!
Stop the music and shoe them off. I get to hold the Bible.
\"Michael Levinson is our man\"
Candidate \"Lev\" and friends

Levinson for president! The Book ov Lev
Campaign Finance Reform
Executive Orders
Raising our Standard of Living
Jacklegs, Jumping Up
Prison Reform
Retooling Social Security Canabis Commentaries * 800 LoveKid/Abortion Issues! * TWA 800 * Clintstone of Forkskinova * The Clintstones * Kuwaiting for the Dough, Medicare-medicaid Reform with Coverage for all the Impoverished Poor

Hi! This is the website which I, Mary T. Levinson, the oldest Webmaster in cyberspace, created for my son's presidential campaign.

My son, Michael Stephen Levinson is a prophet of God and he is running to be your president so he can create the first peaceful night in 5,000 years of recorded history. With my son as your president he's going to establish world peace and food chain harmony in his first term! World peace for the new millenium.

His, soon-to-be-yours-for-free vehicle for world peace, The Book ov Lev, is the \"spoken poem, written down for all man kind,\" that God revealed to my son 30 years ago, when he was on a ship 40 days and 40 nights.

On this website, by his inspired works, Executive Orders, and sweeping innovations, you can judge for yourself the potential benefits for all people with my son as our president; and whether or not my son Michael Stephen Levinson is the genuine article, a poet prophet who comes from God, chosen to make peace here on earth for the next millenium.

Do you want world peace, or do you prefer the politishinz' fear driven status quo? My son sees the presidency as a stepping stone to giving the world peace. His \"new word order,\" the prophetic The Book ov Lev was written down in design, in 1969-70, to perform on world wide television, for all the world's peoples to sea, listen to and be a part of all at once.

My son, our soon-to-be prophetic bard president plans his peace poem to go from dusk until dawn, like old blind Homer, who sang of Oddyseus, with everyone at home, sitting back like lords of the manor, but better - he will give the world, on world wide television, an american lingo dusk until dawn thriller, a God inspired mull tie ling well giant art from my son's heart right off the top of his head, running and punning thru every spoken tongue, with every line a delicate sensible rhyme.

God is going to move through him, as described above, in his twelve \"our\" video trans crypt, to be given living when ever you are ready. It's your world, shleppers. The Book ov Lev he wrote is the prophetic advance television script sure of what is coming. As president my son, Michael will accomplish world peace.

Vote for my son, the poet prophet president!
And Muhammed Ali, the people's draft choice for vice president! VOTE LEV / ALI

Just read the essay I am linking here about the TWA 800 crash. He wrote this down about a week after the plane blew up. When you read this piece you will see that his mind is above all of ours - that his revelationary sense of the universe, and the inspired words he has to express our collective place in God's scheme of things, is beyond any ordinary sense of common imagination. My son is a living prophet! I should save the hair that falls off his head that he leaves in my clean sink and sell it. Ten bucks per hair. I could finally get rich in my old age!

World peace will begin with a peaceful night, and when everyone is doing the same thing at the same time - world wide - watching my son telling his vision as God moves through him live on live TV, that is going to be the first beginning of world peace!

Here! Read The Clintstones. I just added some pictures of my Michael with the whales. No. Don't read it now. Select all and download it for reading later. It's great, H. L. Menchkin tough, and every paragraph leads to the next and the next. (The pics are black and white). Instead, right this minute read his poem Clintstone of Forkskinova. Now read Politics, Money, and the Internet, his campaign finance reform plan that everyone can support. Are there any Literati out there? Here is Kuwaiting for the Dough, in the raw, the intro chapter of, New World Hors Doeuvres, his work of historical fix shin. We haven't had a president who wrote his own books since Teddy Roosevelt!

Well. the other candidates aren't talking world peace. They don't have any programs for world peace and food chain harmony. Not even a clue! They preach fears to scare the voters. My son says that when all these candidate politishinz talk it's bad poetry.

They sure aren't world class poets with creative policies and innovative nuts & bolts solutions for all of our mammoth prob limbs! My son has a wealth of world experience and a giant vision for our country that he is writing down in these pages.

His long term economic program will give us the four day week, leading to the six hour day, and down the road to the seven month year with enough money coming in to support a spouse and two kids. He will do more than just deliver World Peace for all the world's peoples for the next millenium! Together, we can get him elected and all of us will change the course of human history on the good ship mother urf.

The other so-called anointed candidates you see on television, the insider money and power gang, they don't hold a candle to my son. They are just politishinz who feed off the public trough and squander our tax wealth. Their autobiographies were focus group pre-tested and ghost written.

Levinson for president headquarters (sea Dolly dolphin above - click on her) is also the click thru home of The Kid's KeyBoard for Lurning Silly Bulls my son's Macromedia Flash program for teaching liddle kids with the idea of ending illiteracy, world wide. My son will be the education president, and on election day all of his stew dense (us) get to teach the dirt bag politishinz a lesson. (He loves it when I adopt his phony netick style). The Kid's KeyBoard is available for purchase, and may also be given to people as a tool for gathering dough nations on the campaign trail. Translation: more $$$ for you! Keep reading, my little yokels.

My son, as president, will be the leader of the free world. He will free the world of its tyranny. That's why he is here! Can we win the election for president? Of course! It's the internet, stupid.

All it's going to take is for all the folks presently backing the losing candidates, with a healthy dollop of unregistered voters, to get behind one candidate, my son is the one, and we will win the election in November!

Michael says I shouldn't write any bad stuff about the other candidates. He likes John McCain. Michael says he needs John McCain to join his cabinet as Secretary of Defense, and he wants Steve Forbes, who has sworn to drive a stake thru the tax code, to be Treasurer, and Donald Trump to revamp HUD, and Gary Bauer to be in charge of my son's White House anti-abortion program, 800-lovekid. And Thomas L. Friedman for Secretary of State with Bill Bradley under-secretary of state, or maybe it's the other way around, and Alan Keyes Ambassador to the United Nations. Who is Thomas L. Friedman anyway? His name sounds familiar but I didn't see him in any debates.

I told my son I want Dr. Dean Adel for Surgeon General, and Marci Kaptor from Ohio to be in the cabinet, and Jim Hightower from Texas to be Secretary of Agriculture.

I'm positive we can win this presidential election and shoe those shoddy Clintstones right off the inaugural platform. Positive. I'm going to hold the Bible. But my son's righteousness won't triumph over their scumbaggery without you getting off the side lines and pitching in for our campaign!

That's the bottom line: your involvement.

I'm an old lady. Old. And waiting a lifetime. Am I talking plain? Click on me. Give me a hand in getting my son elected president and I will send you plenty of tax free dollars for 'walking around money,' so you aren't going to die of starvation on the Lev campaign trail!

The prophetic c.1971 Book ov Lev that described the Gulf War in detail, in advance, and Nixon leaving the W. House early, and Governor Wallace getting a shot in the back, and the ozone layer depleting, amongst many other written-down-in-advance world events, might be original and new to you, but not to the domestic intelligence folks in the federal government.

The longest, deepest, most intrusive files ever compiled on any american citizen are the files your government's intelligence bureaucrats actively keep on my son. That's because they see my Michael as a genuine threat to their way of doing things and they have conspired against him. Thank God for the internet!

During the campaign I am going to post lots of documents besides my son's platform. Some of the documents are raw material from, New World Hors Doeuvres, to prove to you what I am telling you about your above-the-law domestic intelligence government.

Come back every day and scroll down to read his growing platform of Executive Orders because everything he is going to do for us as president is getting spelled out clearly in advance right here on the web.

Muhammed Ali is my son's choice for vice-president. That will put two holy men in our two highest offices! It's a split ticket. Muhammed is a registered democrat - my son republican. Muhammed is black. My son is white. Both are poets. Prophets.

Love to you from me, Mary Levinson, the oldest webmaster in cyberspace. I need to live rent free in the White House and be in charge of the kitchen.

My son has the recipe for world peace - a new word order - he is the inspired master of words, world orders and word hors doeuvres. I have the recipe for chicken soup which you can get to with a mouse click. My son has email for both of us try: [email protected]

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Levinson for President

I should save the hair that falls off his head that he leaves in my clean sink and sell it. Ten bucks per hair. I could finally get rich in my old age!

His son's hair fall right off of his head?

How does he know to run to the bathroom? Maybe God tells him!

Judge Bean

Levinson for President

You know, you can spend your entire life trying to write something like this, and trying to combine humor, politics, literature, and religion, into some sort of coherent artistic work, and here it comes along free and easy, all by itself, right off the wall... I give up...

StarLord

Levinson for President

Paul,

No worries Mate, just include some twattle about time travel and hmmmm....Right!! Impending Doom, Thats It!!

Politics, humor, literature,religion, time travel, impending doom......and, lets see........

hmmm wait one........A TIME MACHINE!!!! WhoooHooo!!! Thats It!!!!

Politics, humor, literature, religion, time travel, impending doom, a time machine

It's a can't miss!!

Judge Bean

Levinson for President

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 2 2004, 04:17 PM
Paul,

No worries Mate, just include some twattle about time travel and hmmmm....Right!! Impending Doom, Thats It!!

Politics, humor, literature,religion, time travel, impending doom......and, lets see........

hmmm wait one........A TIME MACHINE!!!! WhoooHooo!!! Thats It!!!!

Politics, humor, literature, religion, time travel, impending doom, a time machine

It's a can't miss!!

Already been written-- the New Testament. Wait, you say, where's the time machine in the New Testament? Must be in there somewhere.

StarLord

Levinson for President

Hmmm that must have been in the ArK of the Covenant. Well no WONDER the Germans wanted it. That's the last time I doubt Indiana Jones.

Ralan

Levinson for President

Jesus clearly had a time machine. He foretold that the Gentiles would gain control of Jerusalem, but the Jews would eventually take it back.

http://i-cias.com/e.o/sixdaywr.htm

Now seriously, thinking scientifically, how could he have done that without a time machine?

Judge Bean

Levinson for President

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 2 2004, 08:58 PM
Jesus clearly had a time machine. He foretold that the Gentiles would gain control of Jerusalem, but the Jews would eventually take it back.

http://i-cias.com/e.o/sixdaywr.htm

Now seriously, thinking scientifically, how could he have done that without a time machine?

Also: foretold that in the final days before his return, there would be wars, rumors of wars, many false prophets, and terrible disasters in which "not one stone would be on top of another," and during which you would need to flee the cities and go to the hills, woe unto those "with child in those days."

wrlarsen

Levinson for President

Okay, thanks for the go ahead!
Trial joke #1. It'll be NEITHER religious nor offensive, so I guess it'll have to be dirty.

My mommie told it when I first asked what a dirty joke was. I can remember 1935 just like yesterday! Ahem! Here it comes.

TWO BIG WHITE HORSES FELL INTO A MUDDY DITCH !

No laughter, no giggles, nuttin?
Okay then, here's #2. Ah, bleep!
This is a hard nosed crowd, so I'll save #2 for tomorrow, if I ain't 'belly up' by then.