LHC is finally in search of parallel universes

Gacut

Time wanderer
I am really excited about this one. I hope that they won't make a bigger black hole by mistake whitch they couldn't control and it will eat everything on it's way.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
I am really excited about this one. I hope that they won't make a bigger black hole by mistake whitch they couldn't control and it will eat everything on it's way.
If they do, OH WELL, but considering scientists are involved, I don't think they would make that huge of a mistake, would they?

What if they are opening a portal allowing more aliens and time travelers in than before. OR creating this access to a parallel universe would be the first piece of the puzzle for developing time travel.

Gacut

Time wanderer
... I don't think they would make that huge of a mistake, would they?
They think like that about Gordon Freeman and look what he did!

What if they are opening a portal allowing more aliens and time travelers in than before. OR creating this access to a parallel universe would be the first piece of the puzzle for developing time travel.
I really wish that it would be the second option.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
... I don't think they would make that huge of a mistake, would they?
They think like that about Gordon Freeman and look what he did!

I really wish that it would be the second option.

Hmm..We have managed to blow up space shuttles. Oh well, if we all disappear we will be none the wiser.