"Lib'rul" media refuses to call christian terrorist the "T" word

Darkwolf

Re: "Lib'rul" media refuses to call christian terrorist, the "T" word

so you're calling the christian science monitor the mainstream media?

Most people in media do.

So do you think osama could plea bargain his way out of being a terrorist?

I certianly hope not. Its a different case anyway. There is very little question that Osama is involved in orginized terrorism. Rudolph was a lone nut type.

Crosstika

Re: "Lib'rul" media refuses to call christian terrorist, the "T" word

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Most people in media do. [/b]

Like who? which channel is it on?

I certianly hope not. Its a different case anyway. There is very little question that Osama is involved in orginized terrorism. Rudolph was a lone nut type.[/b]

So you can prove Osama is guilty..?? Do tell..

Also are you denying rudolph had any connections to any other home grown terrorist organizations?

Darkwolf

Re: &quot;Lib'rul&quot; media refuses to call christian terrorist, the &quot;T&quot; word

Like who? which channel is it on?

Its a magizine.

So you can prove Osama is guilty..?? Do tell..

Well he says he is.

Also are you denying rudolph had any connections to any other home grown terrorist organizations?

Not that I have heard, its been investigated and they found nothing.

Crosstika

Re: &quot;Lib'rul&quot; media refuses to call christian terrorist, the &quot;T&quot; word

Well he says he is.[/b]

How does "I'm not responsible for 9/11" in arabic translate to "I'm guilty as sin!"

Not that I have heard, its been investigated and they found nothing.[/b]

I've read reports where he and Mcveigh are connected to white supremacist organizations and I'll find em when I'm sober..

Darkwolf

How does \"I'm not responsible for 9/11\" in arabic translate to \"I'm guilty as sin!\"
He has since taken responsibility for it, and numerous attacks in this and other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf
Not that I have heard, its been investigated and they found nothing.

I've read reports where he and Mcveigh are connected to white supremacist organizations and I'll find em when I'm sober..

The Clintonistas tried very hard to make that connection, but they failed to find anything meaningful. They seemed to want to sweep the arian nation, and a couple of militias up as targets of oppurtunity. There is actually a good book, (The third Terrorist by Gena Davis) that makes a pretty good case that he was working with middle easterners and that was surpressed.

sosuemetoo

Okay Cross... Here's what Mom is going to do, since she is tired and cannot mod much more.

You've got a 3 day ban and this thread is closed... until Kira and Grayson arrive. My patience is wearing very thin.