Lifting the vail...

Kazper

GRADUATE
Oh another thing they do to let you know they are there is play games, like you may look at the clock and see 11:11 a lot or numbers that pertain to ur birthday popup somewhere, just little things. For example I once came home from shopping and put my groceries away and then went to put my keys and wallet in my drawer and couldn't find my keys. So I looked everywhere and was sitting there stumped. Then just decided to look in the car and that's where they were, but How did I get into my house without my keys??? so that spooked me out until I understood.

It also explained many other things through out my life.(n)

Kazper

GRADUATE
This is kinda flaky but another thing that happened to me recently is that I wok up about 6:00AM in the morning spooning my ex-wife and was like WTF, then fell asleep awoke 5 minutes later and was back in my dimension. Now that was spooky.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I am going to focus more on the spirituality. To me this is my main focus at this point. I am learning to make my own contact with my guides. Everyone can do this. You just need to purely believe. take time to practice . do not rush anything. We all have our own agendas. Good luck and never quit trying. Love to all, Peace in your hearts and may you find your Energy and enjoy.:)
How do you contact your guides? I want something that will alter my state to talk to my guides but I need to pay for it online.
Let me know how things are going. I'm very interested in your experiences.:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
Who were you and what did you do on ypur past lives?
I was a female 6 times, I was some kind of vendor, I was not religious but some sorta teacher of love with nature, I was a nurse and was a in the USN during non wartime. The others were the same as now, as a volunteer with my energy to promote love and peace. There was no dramatics, just most learning lessons of some sort. I would like to find out more in detail. My insurance provided the Psychotherapy because of long term depression. I might be able to go twice a year if that. it isn't cheap lol.
I have more understand of this. These "PAST LIFE" are more likely lost "Energy" or " Souls ". that are attached to me because I'm a "Fresh Soul" so I was trying to figure out what exactly that meant. I am a pure Energy that is non karmic. So I wasn't sure if this meant a soul that made its full lesson journey and ascended. However To my understanding My "Energy or Soul" whatever you prefer, has never taken a body form until now as a "LIGHTWORKER" . SO it is common for lost Energy's to be attracted to huge Energy's. They are called "Walk-ins", They can cause pains in my body, like my neck, back, spine, knee;s legs, bottom of my feet, shoulders, etc...This isn't easy to explain or get all the perfect answers, because we are always learning constantly 24/7. Our Bodies go to sleep but our Energy never has a day off. So if anyone gives you direct obvious answer, you may be a little weary of how much is true. just an FYI.