List of Time Travel trips

Secretman3811

List of Time Travel trips.

Abraham Lincoln assassination 1865.
Wyatt Earp 1869 recovering Lincoln s casket.
2065 getting a friend brought him back.
Hellish parallel lines.
Finding other things in the future and past.
Spent 11 years on Mars returning back from 2065.

Present:
So many things I have witnessed and been a part of I can't write them down on one piece of paper.

I know I don't have any thing to show for but I know in my heart not mind I have done these. Actually when I brought back my friend we swerved into a tree. This was in Louisville Kentucky. It was on their local radio. Web page.

But these stories cannot be made up in conjuring thin air. Steven Gibbs was my father but can't have a DNA test. I've been and seen pretty much everything I wanted to see. Like I said those are my memories. If you're a troll or hater. I respect you for trying but I'm one of 1 % of real time travelers.

I've been threatened pushed around for what? Even my friends tried stealing it I've caught red handed. I don't trust many people. I believe Steve's machine really worked before I used it strongly. I'm standing up right here and now. No proof doesn't mean I didn't time travel.

You can believe what you we're taught I'll believe what I was taught. I'll tell you right now that I will win. I always do. I know deep down Steve was my father. Yes I am adopted. I learned everything on my own.

I don't know the lottery numbers in the future cause your put in a specific place to do your job. If you ask you be put on ignore. Go ahead and don't ask who's president cause I don't know and don't care.

There are about 2500 users that are currently using the HDR for physical time travel. Steve always told me that. There will be no bashing on here either. Keep it clean.
Did you write a book about it and your story so I can buy a book

Mr_Zero

@Tron1 if you have time could you take this quick free test, it will determine your personality type. Im quite interested in what group you fall in. its a harmless test, it only has benefits.

Tron1

I've taken plenty of IQ test. As soon as I got out of high school I got smart. I'm done taking test. I've got enough crap going on right now. I'm not being rude or disrespectful but please no more test either.

Mayhem

Zenith
The ones made by Gibbs are an automatic given. No matter where you plug in your HDR your going to time travel. There's much more on that. As for other people building including Dr Z. We need to mass produce very fast get it done right yes they will work.
What about those that have the HDR that it doesnt work? , so what your saying is from your own so called experiences....

Tree11551

Why is it so hard to use a phone to record the experiences? will it cause a paradox? are you nervous someone will find it? Will it give you a big 10 inch boner? like seriously, just record it, after all... why not record it for memories?

Tron1

That's the thing. You can only explain it to yourself. It's mechanism from the HDR that blinds you from reality to memory of your time travel trips. I some how remember most of my trips.

AnthonyGiarrusso

My time travel tip is don't go back in time father than your living lifestyle standards because it might become a on-way trip. I think the Early 1990's before I was born would be the farthest back I would want to go. Same with the future. What if I don't like this world in 20 years from now. Just saying because nobody truly knows the future. It could be negative or positive. A bit of a gamble. At least with the past, you already have an expectation because it already happened.