Little Girl EVP, Saint Augustine, Florida

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've investigated the Saint Augustine Lighthouse twice and have recorded what I think are pretty decent EVP that are not whispers. In fact, some even echo a little bit.

The EVP were recorded in the light keeper's house, upstairs, and nobody else was there except the people that were with me. I used a laptop, a pre-amp/filter, a professional mic, and Cool Edit Pro. It was really late at night, so there were absolutely no children there.

The EVP are here: Little Girl EVP | Poltergeist Tower | Your portal to the unknown

I believe I hear singing in one o the EVP.

I recommend headphones.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I haven't had time to check out why the files are no longer there. It's strange because it worked about a month ago!!!
I'll have to login via FTP and check it out, maybe tonight. I'll let you know.

Enigmawriter

I look forward to those EVPs. I cannot wait. Next week, we're going to do an investigation at a recording studio. We're still waiting on word from the supposed poltergeist activity owners. The wife is down for it, but still waiting on word from the husband. They thought we charged for investigating. Had to calm her nerves when we said we do it free of charge. lol.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OK! It's FIXED!!! Somehow, the folder names were made to be all caps and I don't know how or why, so I had to change them back.

Enjoy!!!!

It sounds like you do a lot of investigating. I was doing it with Nightwatch for a while but have no group at the moment.