Living with hybrids

HDRKID

I plan to talk about my experiences. Here we go.

Walking to school was a real pain. I had few friends and many enemies. Kids were teasing me about seeing a flying saucer. They asked me if I saw some little green men. Oh no, the bell rang.

Dashing off to class, my heart was racing. Finally, all out of breath, I sat down in my chair, but the teacher was late for some reason. That was a big break for me. I had already been late three times this year.

Well, our teacher was an obese old man. He was so ugly that it was no wonder he had no woman. They like rich handsome young men. He was old and poor.

The teacher asked us. "Alright, can any of you dummies name all six of the noble gases?"

I raised my hand and then stood up. All eyes were on me. "Helium, radon, argon, neon, xenon, an KRYPTONITE! I mean um KRYPTON..."

There were hoots of laughter in the class room.

Mr. Clarkson barked, "SHUT UP... you morons!"

Walter Wigginham stood up. "Mr. Clark Kent, did he say KRYPTONITE? That is what super man uses."

Sadly, more hoots of laughter erupted in the hallowed halls of learning.

Clarkson exploded, "SIT DOWN... you STUPID clown!"

Walter bowed and sat down. "Golly Mr. Clarkson, I was just joshing with you."

Clarkson said with an edge in his voice. "YEAH? Go to the office - RIGHT NOW!"

Walter slowly walked out of the class room. His head was down and he was not laughing any more.

Peter Miller said, "I got some noble gas." He then farted - "POOOT!"

Right then the whole class room exploded in laughter and we were roaring. I laughed so hard I was crying.

Peter added, "That fart smells like a rotten egg. It is so rotten, I can taste it. It tastes like $%&@ - hahaha!"

Clarkson struggle to regain control as we laughed some more. He yelled, "SHUPPUD DAMMIT! #$%#%!"

He glared at Pete. "Hey you, off to the office were you can join your enemies. I said – GET OUT YOU STUPID Motha@#%#^ !!!"

Mr. Peter Miller walked out smiling as he added, "My fart was crap tonite."

Principal Ambrose was on the PA. "Students, please remember that tomorrow is a teacher planning day and you do not have to come in. Have a nice long weekend - thank you."

The teacher grabbed his book. "W-Where w-were w-weee..."

Peals of laughter erupted from the back of the class room.

Clarkson screamed at us. "Alright, that's enough you STUPID apes!"

Marcus Washington stood up. "Hey man, I was a slave for two hundred years. I don't like being called no ape."

Clarkson glared at the fat Jamaican. "Mr. Washington, you can join Mr. Wigginham in the office - RIGHT NOW!"

After class, I went over to the principal’s office. Principal Ambrose was talking to a pretty blonde secretary. He was a severe man. Lines on his face spoke to great age. Oh wow, could have been her father as he has a paternal air. There were inside many boxing trophies from a by gone age. Back then he was a lot younger.

He looked at me. "What's wrong son?"

I said, "Mr. Ambrose, I would like to be transferred to another class room sir. Mr. Clarkson called Marcus Washington an ape. That is racism."

Ambrose looked like he just touched a live wire. He did not want to see a lot of television cameras or a news crew.

The white haired principal glared at me. "HUH? What did you say? I can put you in Mrs. Chang's class room. Ah, is that OK with you?"

I nodded, "Ah, yes sir. Thank you sir."

He barked over the PA. "CLARKSON, I need to see you."

Clarkson soon stumbled in. He glared at me.

Ambrose straightened his bow tie and looked at my teacher - right in the eye. "Did you call Marcus Washington an ape? Hey, answer me."

Clarkson said, "Look, I am very busy right now - "

Ambrose shouted, "BUSY, you say? Well, you are going to be a lot less busy real soon..... CLARKSON, you are FIRED! Pick your $@%@ up, and get your ass out!"

The use of profanity shocked my young ears. I did not expect it from the friendly fatherly figure any more than seeing our pope cursing.

He turned toward me. "Ah, you can go home now son."

I said, "Thank you sir."

After that I marched out of the horrible red brick building and walked on home wishing I was anywhere else in the universe.

School was a prison. All that was missing was razor wire.

OK as I walked to the park, I noticed that the grass was green. That is because they water it, but the rest of the grass in my neighborhood was brown because we got no rain.

Right then I heard a strange noise. After that I looked up. There is was... a large silvery disk flying saucer. I wish with all my might that I could be up there with them instead of down here in this horrible sewer.

Suddenly, I was on board the flying saucer. It was as cold as a freezer room. Bright light assaulted my eyes. Then I detected the pungent smell of ozone. The aliens started hugging me. All of them looked the same. They had pale skin and hair as white as fresh fallen snow. Most were skinny to the point of anorexia.

Inside the space ship is drab and gray. There are no paintings nor sculptures any. UFO had strange humming noises. It felt clinical and totally devoid of any artistic expression. Place is similar to an industrial warehouse in some ways. That said, the aliens sure are friendly and nice. Like they are so happy to see me. Frankly, some were grabbing me and jumping for joy.

Oh wow, these aliens have no concept of personal space. Still, it was a lot better than being at school and listening to long boring lectures that go on an on. The alien language contains clicking sounds and dolphin noises. Actually, it contains trillions of words, but those are necessary. Richness of their language is something that is hard for me to convey.

Pam showed up. She was my contact person. This girl was half alien and half human, but she acted a lot more alien than me. She grabbed my hand and took me to a place that smelled like ammonia. It was the decontamination room. I changed out of my school clothes into the white robes that they wear.

Maybe I did something bad as in bringing in germs. This place was so pure. Pam looked into my eyes. She was mind linking with me. Although I know the alien language, she often practices her English on me. For example, she likes to speak in English using an accent that is very curious.

"Adamite, we are greatly honored to be in your presence. Please, be not afraid, as we would never hurt you in any way. How may we serve you?"

I said "HUH???" Then I noticed to my horror that planet earth was a tiny blue dot getting smaller real fast even. "Pam, um.... where we going?"

She smiled, "Planet Belkinizar, it is in another universe. There is more an one." I shouted, "What's the matter with you? If I get home late, dad will hit me."

Pam continued looking at me. "Please do not worry. All those things on earth will soon be gone. There will be a nuclear war soon. However, I hope that you will stay on with me. Planet Belkinizar is both safe and secure."

I shouted. "Ah, when is soon? I have to get back home soon. Dad will get mad - at me!"

She smiled all the more. Then she said in a serene voice. "Actually, it is very soon. This event will happen in a few years. All your cities will be gone."

I was near panic. My heart was racing. "Dad says I am to walk straight home and he -"

Pam's smile was gone. "Human, do not worry. I have time travel technology, and you will soon arrive. Ah yes, 15 minutes before usual even. Also, your dad has a late meeting today and so does your mom."

Suddenly, we teleported down to an alien world which was amazing. I stood on the shores of a large inland sea. Far off into the horizon I saw twin suns setting. They were binary stars; one was small and red, but the other was large and orange."

I did gasp, "It is so beautiful that it takes my breath away. Pam, thank you."

She intoned, "Human, we are now in an enormous universe. It is far larger than your own. Also, it is more wondrous than you can even imagine."

I am a very average person. Yet, I felt that I was lucky to see this place with the two suns. Still, an over powering sadness came over me. I had parents, but Pam was an orphan and had no one."

Pam read my mind and said, "Human, you are wrong. I have a lil sis. RIN is her name."

Suddenly, as if on queue... a red head girl shows up. She looked a lot more human than PAM, and was wearing average human clothes even. Also, she was full of energy.

Rin said, "Hi Pammy, um yes, you are older than me. HAH! Like only by one minute - yes one." She did not look at me. In fact, she quickly ran away.

Pam shouted, "Rin Rin come back here! I wanna talk to you!"

However, Rin ran over the next rise. She was soon gone.

Pam said, "I think you need to get home before your mom comes. The time machine is broken again. OK, say sayonara to the twin suns."

Both suns were gone. Stars were popping. Oh wow, there were so many. I shouted, "I am must be the luckiest kid in the whole universe!"

She teleported directly to my house with me. I heard a loud knock on the front door. Who could it be so late?

It was mom. She forgot the house key again. She asked me. "Who is that girl?"

Suddenly, there was a bright flash of white light and PAM was gone.

My mom said, "Don't worry. It is my eyes. They are playing tricks again."

Certainly, it was dark outside and way past evening. OH NO! I forgot to do my chores again. Life sux! Maybe tomorrow, I can do em.

Well, no such luck, as my mom started complaining that I have not taken the trash out and put it into the garbage can. She lectured me for over one hour and ended with "WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER COMES HOME!"

I told dad what happened and he looked at me with a conspiratorial grin. "There is a beautiful red head in your class called PAM and you dreamed you were with her on Planet Bikini?"

Last edited:

HDRKID

Pam taught me about euxinia. I asked, "What do you mean?" She said it was (get this) oceanic anoxic occurrences. Oh wow, that is a mouthful for sure. Basically, anoxia means no oxygen. She told me that on earth the ocean was dying and no oceans means no oxygen. End of humanity I am afraid to say.

At first we would see a few dead zones. However, those would soon grow. Eventually, they would cover our ocean. People would choke to death on noxious gases.

Pam yelled at me. "Human, why do you dump raw sewage into your ocean! Don't you know that if the ocean is gone... you are gone?"

I nodded and said, "I wish we could stop em. They ain’t gonna listen to me."

She smiled, "Maybe we can get some hybrids out before things get even worse."

I smiled, "That would be awesome. I was gonna ask people if they wanna go."

She said, "Look for people like you."

I asked, "Ah, what do you mean?"

She glared at me. "People who are skinny, and do not have any fat - not one gram."

I remembered kids at school asking me why I was so skinny and making fun of me. Then I kicked that wall of the space ship - it was not hard like metal, but soft like something organic. I was inside a living organism. Fact is, all of us were like ants in a hill, parts of something bigger than us.

Pam said, "Well, you can pass... for human we mean. I am not as lucky as you."

I said, "Pam, your hair is so pretty, like fresh fallen snow."

She said, "I am sorry I called you human, as that is not nice. Fact is, you are one of us."

I said, "HUH?"

She added, "That is why they hate you."

I said, "WHAT? I don't hate any one..... no one hates me."

Pam sneered, "That is not true! People at school said you were so skinny you looked like a starving prisoner of war. Yeah, from a nazi concentration camp."

I started crying. "Ah, my mom is a jew."

She said, "I know, and I am half human, but they do not accept me. What they are is a bunch of lazy FAT pigs. It is no wonder that they are turning their planet into a pigsty, because that is what they are."

I said, "I better go now."

She gave me a hug and I was back in my room. I could hear that the TV was on.

After being on board the UFO which was as antiseptic as an emergency room, I was back on earth again. Oh wow, my planet was so filthy with mounds of garbage piling on. It reminded me of my room. Dad was always yelling at me to pick it up.

He was right and I started throwing my mess away. I put a lot of my stuff into grocery bags and took it outside to the garbage can. Certainly, I do have a lot of junk in my room. Afterward, I was tired and went to sleep instead of watching the late movie.

The next day at school, I went to see a skinny guy. People called him skeleton man. Boys can be cruel at that age. Like me, he had few friends and many enemies. Teachers liked him because he was a straight A student, but he was last pick on the team, if you know what we mean. He told me that he had a girlfriend with hair as white as snow. People told him she was imaginary. However, he swore up and down that she was as real as you or me.

He took out his pen. Then he drew a picture of her on a piece pf paper. She looked just like PAM, except even more skinny, if you can imagine. Xara was her name. He told me that she was very pretty and nice. Well, um PAM was beautiful, but she was also a bit mean. I wondered, how many more of us were we.

HDRKID

Last time, Pam was neither prissy nor pissy. Maybe a bit of both now that I think about it. The aliens are always nice. However, hybrids can act super nice one day and the next one be super mean.

She was trying hard to act super nice. All the aliens were hugging me. Pam telepathically told me she was sorry.

I said in a whisper, "Ah, what for?"

She said, in a too loud voice. "For yelling at you." Then she turned down her volume some. "I need to be nicer."

There was silence in the decontamination room. All the aliens were looking at her with an intense gaze.

She bit her lip and went on. "W-What I did was wrong. Frankly, you are one of us."

Then she introduced me to jimmy. He looked very human because he was only 1/4 venari. That is the aliens name. Also, they call the black eyed kids or BEK choooreee and that means dark eyes. BEK are friends of the venari.

If fact, there are only two groups. Nordics, tall whites, BEK, etc are on one side. OK so on the other one are... dracos, reps, grays... Humans are allies of the reptilians, but we guess, you probably already knew that one.

Let me explain it to you. Reptilians love war. Nordics love peace. Hybrids are a mix. If you do not believe me... look at all the video games.

This explains why the Nordics do not land on the white house lawn in the middle of all the green grass. They already know the reaction from america. It would be to shoot em up.

Early on the Nordics saw all the damage burning coal was doing to our environment so they gave us nuclear power. Well, we used it to drop nukes on japan. Actions speak louder than words, and the aliens see us as a repressive regime. The way we see nazi germany.

Pam offered me a glass of warm red wine. I said, "NO! I will get in trouble again. Somebody might hit me."

She sadly shook her head and said. "Human, lighten up. Yeah, like you are here with us now. Frankly, we do not have a million rules and regs. This is not the police states of america."

Aliens were vegan. They did not consume alcohol, but since PAM was a hybrid, they looked the other way. I did not drink any. Pam raised the glass to her lips and in one gulp it was gone. She added, "Lips that touch wine... will touch mine."

Pam told that she felt sorry for me. I lived in a repressive regime. Human society was rotten to the core. Like rotten rusted iron... it gives way.

Then she introduced me to lone wolf, another guy. He was half venari and half BEK. He had big black eyes. Lone Wolf was true to his name. He had no friends and many enemies.

After that, Pam introduced me to Theodonius Jackson, who was half venari and half negro.

Theo walked up to me. “Hello, people call me TJ, but Theo is my name. What is yours –“

Pam broke in. “Hey, chat another time, as I have work for you.”

Theo countered, “That ain’t nice. I wuz talkin’ an –“

OK so PAM stared at all of us. She then sent all us boys were sent to do chores - cleaning rest rooms. "Alright boys, toilet detail is ahead for you. I want those bowls to be spic an span."

Theo shot back. "I ain't no boy, I'm a man. Hey, ya know what I'm sayin'?"

Pam snarled, "TJ, around here you are not a man. In fact, you have to kill 200 reptilians to become a man. That's what I'm saying - BOY!"

Lone wolf added, "Verani do not like to sugar coat reality, we are going to the clean up... the $#*+ house, not the powder room. Oh sorry, I have to powder my nose."

Jimmy started laughing. People called him crude dude as he loved dirty jokes and inappropriate sayings.

When I entered the rest room... there was an over powering aroma. I started gagging. This has to be the dirtiest rest room in the universe. Toilets were over flowing and there turds everywhere you could see.

Theo said, "Hey man, it smell like $#*+ in here, ya know what I'm saying."

Lone Wolf shot back. "This is the $#*+ house you stupid n******. What do you expect it to smell like - roses?"

Jimmy fell down laughing. Lone Wolf could be rude and aggressive. However, there was a certain charm in this guy.

I started cleaning the floor with a mop. Then I added, "Why can't a robot clean this mess up. This is not for what I signed up."

Lone Wolf lashed out, "Human, robots are expensive. Aliens would rather use us."

Jimmy added, "Robots do a horrible job, and they are using most to do repairs."

I asked, "What kind of repairs?"

Jimmy said, "They are repairing space ships for the war."

I asked, "What war?"

Jimmy rolled his eyes. "Oh gosh, you are so green. The war against the reptilians you DUMB F***!"

Theo said, "Hey man, this toilet got some $#*+ in it!"

Lone Wolf snarled, "What did you expect to find in a toilet – ice cream?"

Jimmy AKA crude dude started telling his dirty jokes again. "Hey, did you hear about the gay mechanic? He had trouble with a tranny."

I started laughing although at that time I did not know what a tranny was.

Lone Wolf added, "Human, do you know what a tranny is?"

Right then I shot back. "Yeah, I know what it is. It is a transmission for a car."

Lone Wolf shook his head, "NO, a transsexual is a mutilated man. He cuts his dick off so he can pretend to be a woman."

I was so shocked that I drop my mop. "HUH? What did you say?"

Theo started laughing at me.

Jimmy said, "STFU n******, um maybe you can go back to earth and talk about how you were a slave for a million years."

Both of them got into a fight and Lone Wolf had to break it up.

Theo was sent home and told he needed to curb his aggression.

Well, the three of us boys continued cleaning the rest room.

Jimmy AKA Crude Dude asked me. "Why do you read super man comics. Hey, super man is super gay. After all, he is in love with jimmy old son. Also, bat man is gay. He is in love with robin, and robin laid an egg."

Lone Wolf started laughing at that one. He added, "I always did wonder about super man. He walks around wearing RED under wear. They would probably arrest that man."

Jimmy added, "Hey, ask pammy if you can kiss her."

Lone Wolf cut in. "Don't do it bro! She will slap you silly!"

I nodded and went on working as there were still more floors to clean up. How many bathrooms did this spaceship have any way. Gosh, I am so tired now.

Finally, Pam did arrive. "Need some help boys?"

Lone Wolf said, "Thanks Pam, we can certainly use some. God bless you."

She inquired, "Hey, where is TJ?"

This was a rhetorical question as she already knew the answer. Aliens are telepathic and they know everything that is going on. Sadly, in a society of telepaths there is no privacy - zero. Like everybody knew I was in love with pam - pam even.

Lone Wolf looked down on the ground. "It is my fault, there was a fight, crude dude and the n*******."

Crude Dude turned toward my PAM. "Hey, I got a joke for you. Michael Jackson calls the pope up. He asks if he can become a priest and -"

Pam shouted. "I don't wanna hear your filthy humor - PIG!"

Crude Dude sneered, "Hey, what's wrong? Do you miss his big dick?"

Pam shoved him hard against the wall. "Watch your mouth around me. I can break every bone in your body you filthy maggot that belongs in a garbage can."

Lone Wolf said, "Pam, I am sorry. I apologize for my friend jimmy. He is part of my work crew."

Truth be told, Lone Wolf had no friends, and jimmy was an enemy.

Last edited:

HDRKID

I told dad about beautiful Pam again.

He looked at me dead serious. "Just be careful son."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

He said, "They hate people who are half white, and they hate people who are half black even more."

Back on the ship Pam asked me if I could help her in nursery.

There were lotsa babies crying. I hate the smell of ammonia.

My job was to help Pam clean em up. She was cleaning girls and I was cleaning boys - a thank less task I tell you."

I asked Pam. "Hey, why don't we get a robot to help us?"

Pam looked down on the ground. "Ah, we did that last year. He crushed a baby and I would rather use you. Robots are morons."

I nodded and started helping her best I could, but I was not as fast as Pam and then Lone Wolf joined us.

He said, "How's it goin' bro?"

I smiled and said, "I am happy to be here, so how are you doing?"

He said, "Hey, can you help me with the bath rooms?"

I nodded and said, "I am here to serve. Will jimmy join us?"

Lone Wolf smiled, "Yeah, and that kid from your school - Barto is his name."

Bartolomeo Sanchez was known as Bart the Fart and skeleton man. He wore thick glasses and had no friends - except me.

People said that he was a real nerd, but what he needed was to stand up and be a man. Frankly, he was too much of a mouse.

Theo was also back from earth and he kept making comments about the over powering aroma.

Crude Dude said, "What's the difference this $%&# house and a sewer? This $%*^ house stinks more."

Well, we all laughed, but he was on a roll as we say.

Crude Dude said, "What's the difference a chicken and a nun? A chicken ducks chicks and -"

Lone Wolf snarled, "That's enough joking around man! Get back to work - right now!"

I said zero. Lone Wolf was in a bad mood for sure. He usually likes the jokes we say."

Crude Dude picked up an orange spray can. He drew a picture of a penis. Underneath he wrote -- EAT ME!"

Theo said, "I can do better than dat one. Hey, gimme duh can!"

Lone Wolf cut in. "Get back to work n*****!"

Crude Dude said, "Touchy today, ain't we."

Theo said, "Watch it jimma. Dat cat iz crazy!"

Bart said, "Let's all work together and clean this place up."

Crude Dude said, "I got rin, Bart the fart got xara, #### got pam.... Lone Wolf, who is your girl?"

Theo asked Lone Wolf. "Howz come you ain't got no girl? If I sees you iz a gay... I don't be hangin' wid you no moe."

Lone wolf thundered, "Watch your mouth n******. Otherwise you gonna be on earth so fast it will make your head spin."

There was silence in the rest room. In fact, you could have heard me dropping a pin.

Pam said, "Both of you go help Xara in the cafeteria clean up."

Bart the Fart said, "Hey, my girl Xara does not like Theo any. He is always saying stuff to her, and I think he -"

Pam shouted, "Get back to work skeleton man."

That was not very nice. Jimmy was laughing, but I walked over to Bart and said. "I'm sorry."

Both Theo and Lone Wolf did not get along any. I wish my pam sent jimmy away. He was always causing issues.

Sadly, in a world of telepaths there is no privacy. I could hear their thoughts clear as air.

Xara was teaching both boys how to clean dishes by hand because the dish washing machine broke again. Place was low tech for sure.

Theo was making fun of me. He imitated my voice. "Ah maybe we can get a robot to clean all the dishes for us."

Both Xara and Lone Wolf glared at him with a look of utter disgust and depreciating contempt.

Lone Wolf shouted, "SHUDDUP N******!"

Xara said, "Boys, when you get done, the floor can use a mop."

Theo said, "I aint no BOY! I iz a man. Hey, ya know what I'm sayin'?"

Xara said, "I am sorry. Please clean the floor - man."

Theo asked, "Hey, watcha doing hangin wid dat NERD foe? Watcha need iz a real man - like me!"

Xara glared at him the way you look at a cockroach crawling up you arm. "Why dontcha go back to the jungle you stinking ape. Yeah, go back to selling crack you F***** N*****!"

Howls of laughter erupted from the lunch room. I did not see any humor in such racism.

Pam thanked me for helping out and she started crying. She told me that the pures would not play with her because she was a half breed, but I told her. "They play with me. I will asked them to play with you. Please try to be more nice."

Then I gave her a gold wedding ring. "I want you to be my woman. My grandmother gave me this ring. She told me to give it to the girl who was the one."

Pam stopped crying. She said, "Please marry me." I said, "I will, but I am still too young."

I started singing a song. "My sweet jenny. She holds on to every penny. They are no longer made of copper. That is what I zinc."

She laughed at my joke, but something was missing. A smarter man would have let her sail on. However, I am not a smarter man.

Love begins with a smile, and with a kiss it grows. Yet it ends in crying.

I told her, "I am sure there are angels in heaven because I met you."

She said, "I am not an angel, I am a person - like you."

I said, "Then you are a beautiful fairy princess."

She smiled the way you do when your mom tell you that you can have two cookies, but you pull three out of the cookie jar. Words were not necessary.

Perfectly out of character, she said to me. "Human, you cannot buy me. I am not some gem. Yet, I do love you." She put the ring on.

Truth is, she was so beautiful that it what hard to believe she was even real, like a priceless gem in a museum. It is real, but it does not look that way. Like those model homes my dad built to show consumers. A real home is never that pretty - yes never.

I did not miss my school any. Certainly, this place was not perfect, yet here felt like I was living an adventure, whereas school was more pain. Learning all the capitals to states was not for me. I could feel my time was up.

The kids were all playing with a luminous ball that floated in the air. It went on for hours and hours. At the human school the "lunch hour" was 30 minutes and we had to hurry up. Often we had to stay inside when it was raining. Yeah, there was no recess.

Here on the ship it was never too cold or too warm. There was never a hurricane, or a tornado, or an dust storm, or any snow. It was always nice.

Well, they all said good bye. It was back to earth for me.

I hate waking up in the morning. Another boring day of sitting hours in my chair listening to my teacher go on an on. The final exam was coming. Bart the Fart wanted to study with me. Both of us were in Mrs Chang's class now. He had no friends except me.

Often bullies would hit him and I would get into fights, but who cares if you get a bloody nose. It still had to study up. Yeah, I did worry. Right then I did wonder about what would happen if I did fail the final exam.

Maybe um Pam can help me. She knew a lot more than me. Right then I felt like she downloaded a program. My brain was full of strange facts and figure, but what can we say.

I got a 97 on the final exam. Bart got 100 - perfect score. Don't remember which three questions I did miss. However, there were consequences. All the kids in school hated us.

Bart could never stop talking about xara. He and I were playing a chess game. Then his mother barged in. Barto, you are suppose to be studying, not playing games."

He said, "But mom... I got a perfect score."

She said, "What you need is to become a doctor, and it is not easy."

Little did she know what was really going on. I could tell that these were not his real parents, they were latinoes and Bart was a pale as milk even."

Being 3/4 human, Xara looked similar to this one. Except that her hair was white as snow.

c3af28d5e6c4b5cb8aaa55c0f143e7b0.jpg

Sadly, Pam looked a lot less human, and she looked more like this one.

a00ba578d7962ce57bf5ee2750f25938.jpg

It was obvious that she was only half human, but I loved her all the same.

HDRKID

Pam told me that she wanted to be a nicer person. Well, who am I to argue.

Aliens are friendly, perhaps a bit too friendly if you know what we mean.

Most would walk up to me. Then aliens would lick my face like puppies.

Oh wow, they certainly have no concept of personal space.

All of us sat down and started to eat ice cream. Telepathically, I could hear what my aliens friends where saying.

Most told me to keep quiet about my experiences. Few humans would understand what was going on. In fact, humans would claim I was crazy.

Bart was told that he should eat more. Humans were beginning to question his appearance. This could lead to complications in coming years.

They gave him a substance that tasted like treacle or syrup. He gave me some. I still wonder what it is.

Aliens started to play with us hybrids some more, and Pam was filled with joy. She wanted to be one of em.

I am the zero with a million faces - an every man. What is remarkable, is how unremarkable I am. Yeah, I look very average.

For some reason... I had left the world of the everyday commoner. Yeah, I was now in a new realm, and it was more wonderful than I could even imagine.

However, the aliens wanted help from me. They had rented on earth empty space. Most landlords insisted on a complete back ground check, but some would look the other way if you gave em a lot of money.

What the aliens wanted was for me to transfer to another school to help a young woman. Rue was her name. She did not want to go to school any more.

People did tease her nonstop and call her "Albino freak" and other nasty names. I did not want to leave my school, but Bart did agree to come with me.

I had trouble convincing my dad, but mom was easy. I told her all about CLARKSON and his racism. The new school was very tiny – only one room.

OK so if I had even dared to tell the kids at the new school that Rue was an alien, they would have thought I was window licking crazy. However, at some level they knew she was not the same.

People fear the unknown and it is the greatest fear there is. She did not have big black eyes. However, the way she walked was spooky or creepy.

Frankly, I walked to school every day with Rue – holding her hand even. Bart walked with us. He now lived a few houses away. Kids hated the three of us. People asked me if she was my girlfriend, but I said no. Students asked Rue if she was gonna marry Spock because she had pointed ears. Funny, my sister also has pointed ears. She covers them with her long hair and is ashamed of her heritage, but not me.

Rue looked similar to this one.

626700ace49d4c2ecbdd9589f1f05bba.jpg

She wore dark sunglasses to protect her eyes. I myself do not like to go out in full sun. Kids hated her guts and she begged not to be sent any more.

Basically, the experiment was over. Rue was on the ship perm now. I felt like a total failure and the house where she lived was next to mine. It was abandoned now.

Fact is, there was a large fire and it burned to the ground, but who started it I am not sure. Right now there is an over grown lawn full of weeds and brown grass.

Pam saw that I was sad and tried to cheer me up. She made ice cream for me. Also the other hybrids hugged me. Still, I do work for success. Humans can be so mean.

Pam shouted in the alien language, "PALANKINAR"

That means door way open up. PALAN means door, and KINAR means opening.

A vortex began to form right in front of me.

Pam grabbed my hand and pulled me in. "I have something to show you."

It was Planet Kalgura, a dry dusty place that reminded me of the Gibson Desert in Australia, except it was even more warm.

All there was... was a dune sea. Certainly, there was no cactus here, but a lot of sand and stones baking under a hot summer sun. Jagged rocks were poking out as far as the eye could see.

gibson-desert-sand.jpg

HDRKID

the-great-pyramids-of-kaiser-digital-art-by-ken-p-nethskie.jpg

Tall pyramids were visible as far as the eye could see. Night was falling on the dry dusty world of Kalgura and there was a certain chill in our air. Deserts can be cold when there is no sun. OK so up above in the sky we saw some shooting stars... meteors is what they are. A large fireball did scare me. Home was so far away. Heck, I was in another universe even. Earth is not my home, but where is my home any way.

A long line of space ships flew by us. I took my hat off and started to wave. Yeah, a few of the strange occupants did wave back at me. Well, maybe I am the strange one. There were honking their horns at me. It was a weird beeping noise.

Dad says - the more things change, the more they remain same. Ain’t that the truth, but what were we seeing. Well, human society hates the old and worships the young. Slang words go out of style in a few years. Cool is not "cool" any more.

An alien walked up to me. "Howdy mac! What is going on?"

I did not have the heart to tell him that humans no longer address each other with - howdy mac. Therefore I nodded and said, "I'm OK! How are you?"

Pam glared at him for some reason. He quickly ran away.

Right then I saw a glowing ball of light rising. It gave off a strange kind of energy. In fact, my body began to itch all over. Felt like pins.

"TCHALANIRONKINAR!" Said Pam.

I knew enough of the alien language to know that "KINAR" means light. She often referred to God as the one light of our universe.

Frankly, I was too much of a chicken to ask her if this was God, but I did wonder on the light we were seeing.

Pam said, "This light is not God, but an energy source. Funny, ancient humans had as their god the sun."

Something did not add up. For example, Sherlock Holmes would often ask questions such as - why was a half smoked cigar tossed on the floor? This man was not a smoker. Also, it is an unknown brand of cigar.

I am comfortable with unexplained paranormal phenomena, but this place was creepy.

Oh wow, going back to earth was no fun for me. I dreaded walking up in a chilly morning. School was so far away.

Truly, going to space was awesome. It showed me where we came from, and where we are going.

My father, was sleeping on a rocking chair. "DAD DAD DAD, I went to a place that was amazing."

"
"Look son... I love you. However, don't tell anyone." He did pause. Then he looked up. "Otherwise, they will lock you up."

I told him zero. Probably, he already knew... that is my guess.

Brian at school was calling me names. He even hit me once. I smashed my lunch box over his head so he did not do that any more.

Mr White was my new teacher and he did not like me. There was something in his eyes. He glared at me. Well, the way you look at a man who owes you money. Yeah, his raw unmasked bitter hatred bored into me... like a drill even.

Other students picked up the cue. They also started to treat me worse. For some reason, Mr. White was an angry sour man. His sarcasm was pure poison.

interior1.jpg

In fact, one student started to draw a caricature of our teacher as a snake spitting venom. The sharp fangs were spot on. Why don't this school hire normal men? I have no idea what made my teacher so angry. Maybe before he worked in our school, Mr. White was a drill sergeant in the marine corps.

For example, one day he was furious over me sharpening my pencil just before a pop quiz. Believe me, he was complaining about the noise. He threw a bunch of red pencils at me.

He yelled, "Sharpen them all you stupid moron. I will not let you disrupt my class again."

Sadly, I had to sharpen over 100 pencils for that nasty old crow. Oh wow, I know that does not make any sense. Like he was always pestering me.

Well, now I know why I love to hang with the hybrids. I felt about as welcome in this school as a jew at a rally full of nazis. Maybe I can talk to Pam, and stay on the ship perm.

Certainly, I like to stretch my legs and move my arms. What I hate is sitting in a desk listening to an old man ramble on.

Oh no, I had to pee. Well, I raised my arm. Then I started waving. Mr. White was ignoring me.

I shouted, "Mr. White, I hafta pee."

Laughter erupted in the class room. I stood up.

He shouted. "Get your "F"ing ass back in your seat and don’t move you moron."

I said, "I'm sorry sir. I gotta go."

There was more laughter from the other students who took no pity on me.

He bellowed at me. "I said get your "F"ing ass back in your seat like I told you!"

I said, "Please sir. I can't hold it any more."

He said, "Well, you're gonna wait until the bell rings. Fact is, I am going to punish the whole class because of you."

Boo went the other kids who knew there was gonna be no recess. They all glared at me. Wish I could leave this horrible planet right away.

Mr. White went on, "I expect all of you to pass the final exam. Today there will be no lunch and no recess. Instead we will all work so all of you can pass." He pointed at me. "That means you!"

I decided to confront my nemesis. "Pardon me sir... have I done anything to offend you?"

He did snap at me. "Ah, you don't do anything, and that is the problem with you. What you are is a moron."

I stood up. "I am sorry. Did you just call me a moron?"

He started screaming. "That is what I said moron! OK so sit down and shut up!"

I did not sit down, but I went to the principal's office.

"Where do you think you are going?" asked Mr. White.

I did not answer. Frankly, he was boiling mad and then some.

However, the next day, Mr. White was gone. Like we had a brand new substitute teacher now. Her name was Mrs. Flores, and she was very pretty in an exotic way.

The kids realized that my family has enormous power. Frankly, they started acting a lot nicer. Brian was also gone. I never did find out where he went, but that did scare me.

After school I was walking home, and in a flash I teleported to the UFO decontamination room. Pam told me I could stay on the ship perm.

I told her that I would have to ask my dad for permission. She nodded. "Let's ask him right now."

Suddenly we were at my dad's office inside a cavernous room. Dad was the second in command at a large company. He was so shocked to see Pam that he dropped his coffee cup. There was coffee all over his papers.

Pam asked, "Kind sir, your son wants to stay on the ship perm. He did say that he needed your permission sir. I want him to sign up as a warrior."

zaha-hadid-Chinese-futuristic-concept-futuristic-architecture-Galaxy-SOHO-Complex-Beijing-011.jpg

Dad said, "HELL NO! I do not want my son dying in one of your wars. Also, what happens if he wants to come back again. This is my only son."

Pam said, "What about him staying the summer with us. It would be like going to summer camp."

Dad shook his head. "Staying with you - no way!"

I implored, "Please dad, it is just for the summer. I will come back I promise."

Pam said, "Please sir. He really wants to be one of us."

OK so my dad looked like a tired man. I was twisting his arm. There is a point where you let your son go.

He nodded, "OK son. Do be careful out there as it is an enormous universe."

I was jumping for joy. Before the most I had stayed had been a few days, but now it would be the whole summer.