Looking for a new home

XDrFirefly

Looking for a new home

Sadly, I beleive xDr Firefly need to find a new home to debate weird dreams, crazy idea, strange views, Time Travel, and all the crazy other stuff I come up with. If anyone out there know of a wonderful new home for x drfirefly were he will have friends, and good post please please let him know...

Dr FF

PyRo99

Re: Looking for a new home

Don't leave yet.

I will be taking my matters with the staff, via Private, and leaving it off the boards.

Do not fret, we've been through much worse.

PyRo99

Firefly,

We won't allow you to leave, your staying put.

This is your true home, and you ain't leaving. Got it? ;) :kiss:

XDrFirefly

I've achieved greatness. I finally posted one thing in each area, so my name is everywhere. I didnt even stay to many stupud things, tried to stay with the treads theme. But still I bet in the morning I will still be gray. It makes me sad that I'm gray no one likes any of my idea. I dont want to be green out of pity, I just dont understand. If I cheat I bet I can be green. :( I'm going to be now...

Dr FF

P.S. I'm so happy that my name is next to every post area, If I do find a new home, I can be happy now this is something I wanted to do since I first arrived here.

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
P.S. I'm so happy that my name is next to every post area, If I do find a new home, I can be happy now this is something I wanted to do since I first arrived here.[/b]

good to see you set your goals high