Looking for preston nichols

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: Looking for preston nichols

i dont intend on buying anything from just to listen to what he have to say and why when i did my 3 experimnent with the delta t antenna (my own version) i had some weird result
i do believe that with a 2 side pyramidal configuration antenna it can resolve in some weird effect but personally i was not at all impress by the story , i will see his credibility once i sat in front of him and listen carefully to what he has to say and how he say it , i can discern a liar from a story teller , will see in due time
thanks you vvery much for your input it was a good warning
cheers
Dr Z

Harte

Anyway, "Hold onto your wallet" is good advice under any circumstances, I guess!

Harte

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

thats for sure , thanks for the warning i appreciate

steven chiverton

Like the title says , im currently looking for Preston B Nichols, the inventor of the delta t antenna , i need to ask him a lot of question or even go towere ever he is and meet him
of anyone can help me on this i would appreciate very much
thank you
Dr Z
Preston nikols interesting to listen to I brought dvds on e bay about the Philadelphia experiments and preston nikols was on it to the delta t antennae well there's a video somewhere on YouTube about it

TimeFlipper

Like the title says , im currently looking for Preston B Nichols, the inventor of the delta t antenna , i need to ask him a lot of question or even go towere ever he is and meet him
of anyone can help me on this i would appreciate very much
thank you
Dr Z
Preston nikols interesting to listen to I brought dvds on e bay about the Philadelphia experiments and preston nikols was on it to the delta t antennae well there's a video somewhere on YouTube about it