Looking for similar experience

Mayhem

Zenith
^^^ that might be true but were there is a manipulator, there's always another nearby to weigh up the equation

Attachments

• 1612485471837.png
    1612485471837.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Old Viking

I did not have anything negative happen during this time period. What I did have was at first was little pokes and what was like getting a needle prick around my face and neck at night. Just a few times each night I did not think anything of it at first but it increased as time went on. I also started feeling poking at other parts of my body. Then something tried to pull my blanket off of me one night. It was a strong pull that stopped as soon as I grabbed the blanket and pulled back. It was a light blanket so it would not have had a pull like that from it's own weight. I looked around but it was very dark, seemed darker than normal in my room a pitch black almost. The poking started again a few days later. I thought it was just my imagination playing tricks on me but then I began to feel there was someone else in the room besides me and my wife. I started hear more movement and seeing flat black shadows move. No shape just patches of very dark darkness. I had a flashlight that I used to light up the room when this happened but I saw nothing. I was not really feeling that afraid but more a feeling of curiosity as to what it was. This is when I started to see a bright white light coming out of my bathroom.

Last edited:

Old Viking

I was not sure, I am new to this paranormal world and to forums in general. I am pretty sure I am dealing with two different types of beings. It is a strange world I find myself in. I am working hard at maintaining my sanity and a sense of humor. I hope to find answers and maybe be able to start getting a good nights sleep again some day.

Old Viking

The bright white light coming from my bathroom I could see in my peripherial vision but when I turned my head to looked at it directly everything went black. I began to see movement and found if I turned my head just a little I could see something moving in the lite. At first it looked like balls of light coming out of the doorway and heading away from me. I could see that the light came out several feet to the edge of my bed and then turned 90 degrees toward the adjacent wall. It was like looking into a smoked filled room or through frosted glass. It looked like maybe a room or long corridor. I could not see into my bathroom because the light was so bright. This would last for a short while like 10 minutes or so then just go black and I could not see it anymore that night. I thought that I may have something wrong with my eyes so I went into different rooms and tried to see if I could see the same light but I did not only from the bathroom door.

Mayhem

Zenith
@Old Viking its ok new members do this from time to time.

You could select another area of the forum for more discussion on the subject and then drop a link for this present welcome introduction so you dont have to explain it again. Or Start over again its your call. Maybe as you said in one of your opening posts there was some extra information that could be included could go into a new thread.