Looking for someone who can discuss the theory of Multiverse! Thanks!

TimeFlipper

Maybe there are some kind of bridges between universes that can allow one to move from one to another.

The easiest way to consider at first would be astral travel, obviously. It's not dangerous and a few people can do it. But physically, that would be another story.
Maybe youre thinking about the Einstein-Rosen bridge Num7, whereby time can be folded back onto itself?..eg a vortex that is like a tunnel with 2 ends, each in seperate points in spacetime..

TimeFlipper

I don't think it's that simple. A different universe for every choice, or altering the same one each time like overwriting a hard drive? Anyway, that only covers part of it. Consciousness is the opposite (kind of) of entropy with time travel. If you smash some blocks together or hit billiard balls or let a building decay over time, you can deterministically predict how it will turn out, and that will be the end of it. You only get out of it what you put into it. Consciousness is what most people focus on, because it opens up the possibility of temporal feedback and altering things in illogical manners. It also wreaks havoc on the human mind. I'm not sure what your question is, but this rum sure is good. :D
Damn it Martian you just made me feel like drinking a bottle of Captain Morgan 100proof spiced rum :D

Martian

I don't think it's that simple. A different universe for every choice, or altering the same one each time like overwriting a hard drive? Anyway, that only covers part of it. Consciousness is the opposite (kind of) of entropy with time travel. If you smash some blocks together or hit billiard balls or let a building decay over time, you can deterministically predict how it will turn out, and that will be the end of it. You only get out of it what you put into it. Consciousness is what most people focus on, because it opens up the possibility of temporal feedback and altering things in illogical manners. It also wreaks havoc on the human mind. I'm not sure what your question is, but this rum sure is good. :D
Damn it Martian you just made me feel like drinking a bottle of Captain Morgan 100proof spiced rum :D
Behold the power of advanced Martian technology. We can make you crave rum at will. Do not try to fight it, Earthling. :D

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Behold the power of advanced Martian technology. We can make you crave rum at will. Do not try to fight it, Earthling. :D
*craves chocolate milk* :confused:

titorite

that is exqctly what titor said. any choice is possible. every choice is possible. it is not so much as good and bad people but good qnd bad choices.

every possiblity exisits