Looking for the way to get back to the early of April

Brian Jung

I respect the intention here but I really doubt you will have any success with going back into the past. Messing with an unknown resource such as a Vortex (STRICTLY speaking hypothetically) - for example - may send you to an unknown dimension. What will you do then?
Are you willing to risk everything just for the sake of going back? How about trying to make things better from today onwards?

As far as HDR goes, I have used it also for Astral, but using it near a Vortex will be a rock-solid test of its credibility. If you get to test one near the Vortex, do share the results (if you fail to go anywhere, or if you return back :)
I already lost everything so I can take any risks for just getting back. My concern is I have no HDR for now and maybe I need some sort of generator or converter with car.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did you get in touch with HDRKID? He's the one who sent me an HDR so that I can test it. Maybe you can check with him if he can possibly send you a unit so that you can test it too.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Are you able to experience out of body experience, astral travel and such? Lucid dreaming can be a sign that you'd be a possible successful HDR user.

Brian Jung

I think mechanical way can not help you anymore. I am looking for way in psychic way such as quantum jumping even though it is very controversal. It is such a pity.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you think it would be possible to fix the present by sending yourself a message in the past?

Just an idea. I know we had quite a few debates over this concept.

Curious_Girl98

Are you able to experience out of body experience, astral travel and such? Lucid dreaming can be a sign that you'd be a possible successful HDR user.
Just a question. If you cannot do these things, might the HDR still work for you? I'd like to try the HDR but I can't astral travel or lucid dream.