Looking for Time Travelers, Time Machine Inventors for a Documentary

brec

Have you discovered a way to time travel? Have you actually built your own time machine? We're looking for time travelers interested in being in a documentary on the subject. If interested, shoot an email with a bit about yourself and your time traveling endeavors to [email protected]

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Are you already in touch with time travelers right now? Maybe consider sending a message to HDRKID, he might be interested to talk to you.

Let us know how many serious candidates you can get in touch with, I'm curious.

TimeFlipper

Have you discovered a way to time travel? Have you actually built your own time machine? We're looking for time travelers interested in being in a documentary on the subject. If interested, shoot an email with a bit about yourself and your time traveling endeavors to [email protected]
Perhaps lots of time-travellers are still living in the past, and have not caught up yet with your posting from last year lol

Croattoan27

I have certain privacy issues, but talking through email I wouldn't have a problem saying anything regarding my escapades. Though, it doesn't seem like that would be on your idea table.

TimeFlipper

I have certain privacy issues, but talking through email I wouldn't have a problem saying anything regarding my escapades. Though, it doesn't seem like that would be on your idea table.
Hi..Iam very sorry but i dont have a clue what it is you are talking about.
Kind Regards
John.

TimeFlipper

Hi..Iam very sorry but i dont have a clue what it is you are talking about.
Kind Regards
John.
Check my topic in Time Travelers and you will understand.
Hi..I would prefer all communications to be conducted within Paranormalis..I do know they stated another email address could be used, but i prefer it on here so that other members can pitch in with their experiences too...and please remember that all of us on Paranormalis are nuts, and consequently we would NOT dismiss your "escapades" with derision..:D
Kind Regards
John.