Looks Or Beauty?

:confused:OK folks, question for ya'. Applies to both sexes, would you marry for looks or for brains? "Drop dead good looking be it a man or a woman but dumb as a tree or super smart, can balance a checkbook in seconds or do the income tax in minutes but leaves something lacking in not many heads turn when he/she walk by?

NerdyGilr3

(I'll use the feminine 'cause you're a dude)
You can't just marry somebody for brains or looks, neither for money! You have to marry someone you love, for what she is. You may think a girl isn't really cute at first, but when learning to know her, she becomes much cuter and desirable.
You have to find a balance between every quality you're looking in a woman.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok saw a tee shirt that prettymuch somes it up.
no matter how cute you think she is .
theres a guy somewhere whos.
sick and tired of all her bullshit..
heard a story to the secret of a long marriage.
a blind wife so she can't see how big his beer belly is.
a deaf husband so he can't hear all her nagging.
realy thow if the trueth be put on the table.
when entering the search for a mate we should all be blindfolded. so as to find the real person hidden behind the mask of public apperance that we all ware. for its that person we will wake up next to. yeh that one, who aint wearing a tux or a pushup bra. yeh that one who don't look so hot with out your beer goggles on. pretty,smart,dumb,ugly, are all in the eyes of the beholder.and subject to location influence. a person who is a newyork city genius. is infact most likely a backwoods farmboy idiot. and that broadway beauty queen with her silk stockings and designer heels. just plain looks silly on the front porch swing of the montana ranch.
good luck as I can offer no clear answer to your dilemma

Guess there aren't as many folks out there with an opinion as I thought or they didn't understand the question, could be both....or neither.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Like John said, it's about the right mixture. You gotta stumble upon the right combination of good look and intelligence. :)

Harte

Why is the title "Looks or Beauty" when both are the same thing?

Maybe that's why you haven't gotten many opinions.

My input: Looks fade faster that brains.

Neither beats humor.

Harte