Louisiana Driver: I Had Alien Encounter

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
AMELIA, La. — A Louisiana resident said on Friday that he had an encounter with an extraterrestrial creature.

790px-LA_3260_sunset_2010Jan11.jpg

The anonymous man claimed he was driving to work on Highway 90 in Amelia when he came upon the alleged alien.

“I exited off the highway and all of a sudden something ran in front of my car,” he said. “I slammed on my brakes. When I came to a stop, there it was.”

The man says the encounter took about three seconds but that he was able to take a “very good look at it” before it ran into the woods.

“It was right in front of my car, about one foot from my hood. We both stared at each other.”

He described the creature as a “skinny pale looking grey” with a thin face and “long slanted eyes”.

“It scared the crappie out of it and it scared me too,” the Louisiana man claimed on a MUFON report. “I will never forget.”

In 2015, a woman told Cryptozoology News that her Native American grandparents had encountered an unidentified reptile-like creature while crossing the Sabine River from Louisiana into Texas in 1920.

Also last year, a man said he had photographed a “grey alien” looking through his living room’s window in Southwest Virginia.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies.

A book written by NASA in 2014 also suggested that aliens could have already visited Earth.

Amelia is located in St. Mary Parish and has a population of 2,459.

The post Louisiana Driver: I Had Alien Encounter appeared first on Cryptozoology News.