Love Songs

It is nice that Paula has her very own song...just like me with How Much is That Doggy in the Window?

We really need to re-write the lyrics if it's my song.
But Paula, you got married etc...we still see it as your song ;):D
This brought back memories of hanging out at a karaoke bar and a couple of girls wanted me to go up front and sing with them. I told them I didn't sing and they said all I had to do is to sit on the chair and they would do all the singing so I thought what the heck. I went up there and they were singing Bobby's Girl with the lyrics, "I want to be Bobby's Girl's" (Bob-me) and I guess I was the 'love' prop...fun night anyway.

We really need to re-write the lyrics if it's my song.
But Paula, you got married etc...we still see it as your song ;):D
This brought back memories of hanging out at a karaoke bar and a couple of girls wanted me to go up front and sing with them. I told them I didn't sing and they said all I had to do is to sit on the chair and they would do all the singing so I thought what the heck. I went up there and they were singing Bobby's Girl with the lyrics, "I want to be Bobby's Girl's" (Bob-me) and I guess I was the 'love' prop...fun night anyway.

Im just going to play you the original song performed by Susan Maughan..maybe this will give you even deeper memories to enjoy :)..
And even now if a couple of good looking girls wanted me to sing with them, what do you think i would say?!?! ;):D..

Im just going to play you the original song performed by Susan Maughan..maybe this will give you even deeper memories to enjoy :)..
And even now if a couple of good looking girls wanted me to sing with them, what do you think i would say?!?! ;):D..

You are right TimeFlipper, the memories are coming back...just picture yourself sitting on a bar stool on the stage and having a girl sing into each ear. Yup...that's how I felt!

You are right TimeFlipper, the memories are coming back...just picture yourself sitting on a bar stool on the stage and having a girl sing into each ear. Yup...that's how I felt!
;):D

IMO one of the best guitar players...RIP SRV. I actually get goosebumps listening to his guitar playing. This song was done before cell phones as the phone lines were down and he couldn't make the call. lol

This is one of my favourite songs, great music..great vocalist and backing vocals..great lyrics..I find it very very catchy, and i just have to dance whenever i hear it on the radio..Dawg, stand down on this song, no dancing its too early lol :eek::D

This is one of my favourite songs, great music..great vocalist and backing vocals..great lyrics..I find it very very catchy, and i just have to dance whenever i hear it on the radio..Dawg, stand down on this song, no dancing its too early lol :eek::D

Yeah too tired to dance. Love didn't keep them togeather as I believe they have split.
Maybe too much Muskrat Love.
I had forgotten about them...I remember she was the act and he sat there wearing that hat or something like that.