Debate Lucid dream time travel

Supertechster

IN the 60's TV would run until 10PM, and then they would play the Star Spangled Banner, with slowly up or sideways-scrolling undertitles so we could all learn the words to our National Anthem. At the end, the TV would pump out a 440z tone, and we'd either turn off the TV and shuffle off to bed, ot turn down the tone and get Jiggy with It.

Only my big Sis and I noticed the flashes of 'Other' subliminally visual words best below the lines the Anthem was scrolling on, and they read something like OBEY, SPEND, BELIEVE, REMAIN CALM, DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY, DO NOT QUESTION GOVERNMENT, etc.

Only recently did I discover that 100% of people (all over the world = Media control back then too) that stayed up watched that, but actually didn't 'see' the other part... and only 2-3%% of people like big Sis and I actually SAW those words flash on the screen.

The 440hz tone was pumped out intending to disrupt the MIND-HEART link, the one between your Brain (thinking) and Heart (feeling) because a further harmonic OF that frequency, created when combined with just about any of the other 'pure' tones creates another tone 751Hz that hoses Left-Right brain synchronization as well and causes all sorts of issues with peoples abilities, rythms, sleep and thoughts.

The 440hz tone worked so well for this 'self control and concious action' blocking effect (dark, destructive, dissonant and detrimental to OUR holistic well-being) that the beloved and healthy 432Hz of the standard Musical spectra/scale was officially replaced with the dark, destructive, dissonant and detrimental 440Hz in 1932, and has been in continuous use since.

It also eases meditation and the shift to 'stupor/half sleep' and if you sat cross-legged directly in front of the TV, focused only on the IMAGE, after about 5 minutes the room aroound you disappears, the TV appears to 'tunnel' away from you and get about 1/2 size, and you suddenly realize you are looking down a jet-black tube/tunnel at a tiny TV... and there is someone sitting cross-legged in front of it. Also watching the TV. Scary as heck! As soon as you move, at all, the room comes back and you'r directly in fron of the TV again.

THAT is Astral Projection.
1. The hard part is to actually Get OUTSIDE you body.
2. The next hardest part is to sit still and simply OBSERVE without moving
3. Eventually you'll (slowly) learn how to use your thoughts/mind to 'see' other stuff.
4. Much later (years for me) you can INSTANTANEOUSLY be anywhare you want
... BUT for me it only works if have already been there, or can see it in the distance. ...like the school GYM at 2am, the top of a skyscraper, riding a bus or plane.

Key: You'll know you're really good when you can do it without a TV. Actually I don't know HOW :)
I Have not gone FWD or BACK in time. Yet.

Last edited: