Debate Lucid dream time travel

Pegii

A while ago in fact a very long time ago in 2011 I became obsessed with wanting to go back to the 90s. I posted billions of 'how can I time travel' on magic sites like SpellsofMagic. They're very close minded and debunked everything however this one person named WindyOne taught me this Lucid dream method where you become conscious in a dream and use this method to change the past. I never tried it but I showed it to a friend and she changed the past because at her school someone sexually abused her and she managed to avoid that person. I am sort of apprehensive because he has only told a few people and now I'm posting the secret online. It half feels disrespective to him and half I'm scared of people trying it and debunking it... however here it is. Do try it out for me:

1. become conscious in the dream i.e lucid dream/astral travel/hypnagogic state
2. 'Go to sleep' in your dream.
3. 'Go to sleep' again
4. You will see a tunnel and at the end of the tunnel there will be an altar. Go to sleep here.
5. You will see two doors. Pink is past and red is future. Say a date and go through the past or future door.

Re: whether it's just dream or real time travel I don't know I only tried it once and chickened out before I got to the doors but my friend seems to think it's real and dream travel. Try it out for me and tell me how it goes.

Is it possible to become conscious in a dream? Lucid dreaming is not easy by the sounds of it. What is an OBE and what is an HDR and do I buy or make them and when you mention Quartz, is that a stone? Thx again, Kim.

Yes Quartz is a stone :). A HDR is a time machine made by a man named Steven Gibbs. An OBE is an out of body experience or 'astral projection'. It's where your soul comes out of your body temporarily.

Kimber Luv

Ps I would love to try but I am guessing it is a technique that takes practice.
Sure, Lucid dreaming is the first hurdle. It's easy, plain sailing after that. Have you ever lucid dreamt before?

I think years ago I was in bed, dreaming I was in bed. The room was same as mine but eerily different and quiet with no sound. I lived on a street with lots of traffic. It lasted 30 seconds then I woke. I was in room in my bed. Almost the same but noise was normal and I knew I was awake. Does this count? If happened over 10 years ago. But it was unintentional.

Do you have HDR machine? Where can I get one. Thx again.

Pegii

Ps I would love to try but I am guessing it is a technique that takes practice.
Sure, Lucid dreaming is the first hurdle. It's easy, plain sailing after that. Have you ever lucid dreamt before?

I think years ago I was in bed, dreaming I was in bed. The room was same as mine but eerily different and quiet with no sound. I lived on a street with lots of traffic. It lasted 30 seconds then I woke. I was in room in my bed. Almost the same but noise was normal and I knew I was awake. Does this count? If happened over 10 years ago. But it was unintentional.

Steven Gibbs will sell you one. They're quite expensive though. Did you ask Mariya for help?

Kimber Luv

Steven Gibbs will sell you one. They're quite expensive though. Did you ask Mariya for help?

Can't get HDR main. On short term EI. Yes I sent Mariya94 a request for help. Awaiting answer

Krish

As to Lucid dreaming and past life.....I had many in the last 30 years that was very interesting....

1. I dreamed that in about 1836, I was at Oregon Trail in covered wagon. We were taking rest at Kemmerer . There was a whole story including support groups watching the center where we rested due to Indian Tribe etc. Next day I asked locals and found out such a thing did happen there. So, did i actually sign on to an event or I was the event person...I will not know...But the details were extraordinary...

2. In about 3346, I was watching what is going on (This dream was in 1978) . The issue was that humans destroyed the plant life to such as extent that plants learned to kill with poison all humans in there fruits. So, a group got together and moved in time back to 1996 to collect original seeds for the future...It was an elongated story. Is it true or a view as to what we are doing with GMO and related plant management? I had to work out of the house after the dream to see the future groups show up....(Everyone in the future was tall and good looking in the dream)