Lucidity

paulyoung2

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Go meditate or pray when saying these things from the link i gave you. All the tablets. They are the emerald tablets of Thoth. It is said that the ones who read it when meditating will go to the realm of the gods. Try it and tell us what you feel . :coffee:

In the Bible it is said that all gods that have animal heads are not the real God. In my opinion the emerald tablets are a satanic ritual but prove me wrong if you wish.

not quite

there is only 1 GOD (YH) and no physical head is involved.. but can send angels with various heads and bodies.. the flesh is just flesh nothing more nothing less.. nothing differ you from any other species on earth aside from interference and evolution but as a whole.. everything is creation. EVERY TINY BIT of what you experience and then some = creation.

paulyoung2

That’s what you need..
For a dream to become lucid it has to be clear and vivid first..

for a dream to become lucid it has to first be experienced.. most dreams are just dreams.. only when you truly get into a lucid dream (something many think is not achievable and they cant get there) but only when you do get there you understand just how much you do not know about ANYTHING around you no matter what the deep state propaganda of the hour is .

paulyoung2

you don't have to meditate for "lucidity" if you want it enough you will get there. you have yet to understand it which is a whole different subject.. you first got to get to 1980.. (and other "times") you are ions away from it.. it's in your future though

there is no need in meditation to achieve anything.. when someone really want something.. they will almost always get it if wanting it enough and it is something from the inside it has nothing to do with your idiotic 400 years human science.. even though that science can help and have helped and it does do quite few great things like lab made insulin for diabetics.. or air-condition.. you know stuff that helps life in the flesh be much more sustainable