Lucidity

Mayhem

Zenith
I second the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.
Read read and re read.

It may take a while and for the person of today, it could be a hard one to get your head around.
I have a copy of the Egyptian book of the dead, so it wasnt so bad.

Over time the vocal aspect of the tablets helps a lot, there are also audios out there as well.
Sounds like your on your way, control and regulate your breathing it aids the process.
I understand that lucid dreaming is a little different to Astral projection, though its a step toward it. Becoming conscious in the dream of your surroundings shows that the journals have helped you succeed.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Thanks for all the helpful tips guys. I'm researching..

I have been lucky in life, great job, wonderful family, I've never wanted for anything. I am happy here, I have no reason to leave or want to leave - so I think this hinders my Spiritual progress, the fear of not being able to return is ever present and I am sure that I have lost potential travels through this in the Past.. but each time it gets easier :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Hey guys,
I’m not going to Post on here every OBE that I have as that would be boring and to be honest most are short and Mundain but at the moment I thought that I would give you a short update.

I consider myself extremely lucky, I have Lucid dreams about once every 6 weeks or so on average. In fact they are getting more frequent at the moment.

I still hope to have a conscious Astral Projection and feel that this is imminent and when I do will Post here the results.

Good luck to all that try. Persist. The results are worth the pursuit.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I’ve not really been back here for years.. I keep the Premium going because places like this need to exist so people can communicate with other likeminded individuals.
Hope you guys are all well?..

My personal journey continues, the lucid dreams continue and most important of all, the meditation continues. That is the key to richness and fulfilment in life and makes lucidity and getting into the Astral so much easier.
Love and light..

Angelface239

I’ve not really been back here for years.. I keep the Premium going because places like this need to exist so people can communicate with other likeminded individuals.
Hope you guys are all well?..

My personal journey continues, the lucid dreams continue and most important of all, the meditation continues. That is the key to richness and fulfilment in life and makes lucidity and getting into the Astral so much easier.
Love and light..
I have lucuid dreams before in the past in such as experinced astral projection and i always medatied alot before i went to bed and my dreams felt very real and vivid like as will.