M.E.G. Free Energy Device

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I found an update video by Tom Bearden on why the delay bringing the M.E.G. to market. And I think I just switched to a timeline where this becomes a reality. I looked for the M.E.G. folder on my hard drive to save this video. Didn't have one. But when I went to create the folder. It suddenly was there. I hope you all are dragged with me to the Free Energy timeline. Sorry if your car is a different color or any other timeline shift problem.

Also the original video that does a lot better explanation on how the M.E.G. works.

MODAT7

The second video is good. It is also the basis for the Charles Flynn magnetic frame patent. I want to try and build one of those, someday...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The second video is good. It is also the basis for the Charles Flynn magnetic frame patent. I want to try and build one of those, someday...

I agree. The video showed something I didn't know that made me believe it is possible to create Free Energy. Changing the path of a large magnetic field internally inside a magnetic conductor just using steering coils. My jaw dropped when the narrator visually demonstrated that fact.

The first video where Tom Bearden talks about a Toroid coil being an over unity device raised a red flag to me. He went on talking about it as if that has already been proven. If that were so, then every transformer out there with a Toroidal construction would be an over unity device. The M.E.G. does use a modified Toroid coil with the neodymium magnet. But it is the additional permanent magnet that makes it possible to get Free Energy.

8thsinner

I agree. The video showed something I didn't know that made me believe it is possible to create Free Energy. Changing the path of a large magnetic field internally inside a magnetic conductor just using steering coils. My jaw dropped when the narrator visually demonstrated that fact.

The first video where Tom Bearden talks about a Toroid coil being an over unity device raised a red flag to me. He went on talking about it as if that has already been proven. If that were so, then every transformer out there with a Toroidal construction would be an over unity device. The M.E.G. does use a modified Toroid coil with the neodymium magnet. But it is the additional permanent magnet that makes it possible to get Free Energy.
Toroids can provide free energy but they have to have the very precise geometry and dual signals going through them.
Picking arbitrary numbers here, say you have 100m of wire in a coil, pulsing a precise wavelength through there...electrons don't move, but the fields around them is what gets excited, every peak and trough of the wave marks a precise location where there are electrons either in excitement or drained state. In your second coil you have an opposing wave form, the same thing happens but when the excited states of each one and their magnetic states combine from one coil to the other its the geometry formed between all of them which creates a kind of portal through the ether where there is constant excitation potential. The first trick is getting the geometry and coils so perfect that electrons 1 and electrons 2 are dancing beside each other, the second trick is being able to extract that potential energy from the ether without burning things up, as far as I know the only material that can hold this charge as a super conductor is atomically arranged gold.
I don't know the frequencies or the geometry needed and I doubt many would. This is ET level tech, and its the same tech basis they use for antigravity, tractor beams and god knows what other kinds of weapons and force fields. And just one of the methods we can use.
We don't need their version.

As you pointed out there are many methods, over unity apparently being far easier than ether stuff. How many have already found it? thousands, tens of thousands? Magnets, coils, back emf, i'm not sure how many can really be used though, theres so many fakers out there in this field. And I don't have the background in electrical engineering, time, or money to go through them all. Even the most promising sounding ones.