magic

StarLord

Re: magic

I know the feeling. Everytime I see Pamela Anderson I wonder also, But not about David Blaine

halo2junkie119

I think david blane is psychic and has powers. Or he is the greatest hoax ever

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
I know the feeling. ?Everytime I see Pamela Anderson I wonder also, But not about David Blaine[/b]

Let me try the Harte approach.

Pamela Anderson - Fake. Store bought stacked deck.
David Blaine - Fake. Store bought stacked deck.

Move along Johnny, nuttin' to see here. :D

StarLord

I have to dissagre with that Hoss, watching Pamela Anderson sure beats the bejeasus out of watching armadillos become suddenly flat along roads.

gl100

Touche my friend, touche. Possiblt if the 'dillos had her headlights, they could see the road better.

StarLord

No amigo, with headlights like those, folks would put on the breaks pronto and start calling Guiness and Ripleys....Traffic would come to a standstill...

maoru

david blaine's card tricks aren't what makes him crazy, nor is is so called levitation. he has been doing card tricks since he was 4. he's the best, and he's so quick and slight you can't catch waht he's doing even if you look at his hands, he does it in front of a mirror. he holds his hands low because its about angles.

the crazy tricks he does is reading peoples minds, and making things catch on fire. or he did one to tyra banks once, and she was more freaked out than amused. because he did the classic, tear up the card and its remade. but she was holding the torn pieces tight in her fist when he did it, and she felt it, said it hurt. probably some demonic force. i'm writing a song called 'david blaine is jesus/satan'...

thenumbersix

If he is anything like Derren Brown, most of the mind reading is him suggesting to people in some way. A lot of it by emphasising words and using psychology to get people to come to the answer he wants you to.

Much of the other stuff is trickery, same as most illusionists, though DBs live Russian Roulette was one of the greatest moments of TV in my life...

A logical answer maybe but still powerful stuff, gl with the song, be sure to post us a link...