Magnetic vortex wormhole generator

Harte

The circuit this guy built is so basic. I could make that thing for less that $100 in a hour if I ordered parts. Just looks like a high voltage supply and a 1:1 transformer to decouple the circuit, some custom windings on the toroid with some variable components. Nothing fancy

This is the follow up patent where he claims full human teleportation utilizing two obilisks, a gravitational wave (albeit small magnitude) derived from a dual lever with a mass on each end, counter positioned 180 with a slight offset on one. And the original device patent the original poster (once the gravitational wave enters the wormhole created he claims it amplifies the magnitude of the gravitational wave by something like 10^7 I don’t remember exactly off the top of my head.)
Patent application. Not a patent.

Harte

lamdo263

Thanks

Thank you for sharing this experience. I love to hear these stories having experienced these “out of body experiences” or whatever you call them through meditation. Comparing experiences really opens the mind to what is possible on a inner self level
Thank you. Part of this talent is from past genetics which have hung on. Where I got good at what the other guy was doing aboard their ship, were the old wars, that date back in the 600,000 year range ago, to shortly after Atlantis fell. I used this talent now, only for peaceful purposes now.

The past wars were horrible and we who used them, were only using an assigned duty. You can take a remote viewing course, but after finding out the things you do, you must return to a normal life. Regards and thank you for the complement.

Thank you. Part of this talent is from past genetics which have hung on. Where I got good at what the other guy was doing aboard their ship, were the old wars, that date back in the 600,000 year range ago, to shortly after Atlantis fell. I used this talent now, only for peaceful purposes now.

The past wars were horrible and we who used them, were only using an assigned duty. You can take a remote viewing course, but after finding out the things you do, you must return to a normal life. Regards and thank you for the complement.
I found the ability as a child. I learned to lucid dream and further meditate to achieve similar. It’s not a easy task. But at the same time it is. Consistency is the hard part