Mainstream news implying a football player might be a space alien

Beholder

MSN stands for Microsoft Network, not Mainstream News. It's where you see ads for illegal baldness pills while reading celebrity gossip. Old people however, only trust people calling from Microsoft, so Microsoft is the only authentic source of news on the computer. If they started to question the allknowing computer god, they would realize that Windows is full of NSA spyware.

OakFieldAlienz444

MSN stands for Microsoft Network, not Mainstream News. It's where you see ads for illegal baldness pills while reading celebrity gossip. Old people however, only trust people calling from Microsoft, so Microsoft is the only authentic source of news on the computer. If they started to question the allknowing computer god, they would realize that Windows is full of NSA spyware.

I'll have you know I'm 198 thousand years old. I think I can make my own decisions.

Beholder

I'll have you know I'm 198 thousand years old. I think I can make my own decisions.
Today I found Internet Explorer as the only web browser on a pre-owned computer I bought. Ran slowly with a 32-bit system on a 64-bit processor. o_O After installing 64-bit Windows on a faster SSD, I realized that the computer maker bundled components without 64-bit drivers available, on the 64-bit computer. :fp:

BlastTyrant

If you think about it most people carry Cell phones which are basically mini computers that they use for tracking devices for everything you do and every step, so that would technically make us NSA agents!! Going to add that to my resume.

Beholder

If you think about it most people carry Cell phones which are basically mini computers that they use for tracking devices for everything you do and every step, so that would technically make us NSA agents!! Going to add that to my resume.
Yes, Android since Lollipop is running on SE Linux developed by the NSA. You can see the Linux version written in the terminal if you log into your phone via USB using ADB.
Security-Enhanced Linux - Wikipedia