Male Agressiveness Revealed

Zoomerz

Male Agressiveness Revealed

EDIT: Link no longer available.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...omaleaggression

Fingers Point to Male Aggression

Fri Mar 25,11:47 PM ET
Add to My Yahoo! *Health - HealthDay

FRIDAY, March 25 (HealthDay News) -- Canadian researchers say they've found a way to help 'finger' men with physically aggressive personalities.

Yahoo! Health
Have questions about your health?
Find answers here.

A University of Alberta study finds that measuring a man's index finger length relative to his ring finger length predicts his predisposition to being physically aggressive.

The shorter the index finger relative to the ring finger, the higher the amount of prenatal testosterone and the more likely the man will be physically aggressive, they researchers say.

In a prepared statement, study co-author Dr. Peter Hurd admitted he initially thought the finger-aggression link was \"a pile of hooey,\" until he reviewed the data.
And we thought it was the middle finger relative to all the rest! ;)

Z-

CaryP

Re: Male Agressiveness Revealed

LMAO Zommerz! Uh, let's see, it's the ring finger right? Well, my ring finger is almost the same length as my index finger, and is noticably longer than my "pointing" finger (the one closest to the thumb). Maybe that explains all those fights back in high school and college. Case solved. And I was told it was a genetic throw back to Norwegian/Viking genes. Or is that the same thing? LOL

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Mine are the same length... :huh:

MUTANT!!!!

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Men and the size of their fingers. ?Not a new subject guys. ?LMAO!

Virtualgirl[/b]
How did I know this was comin'....hehehehe :lol:

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Well, my ring finger is almost the same length as my index finger, and is noticably longer than my \"pointing\" finger (the one closest to the thumb).[/b]
I think that means you're predisposed to be a financial genius stuck somewhere in LA....

Z-

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Men and the size of their fingers. Not a new subject guys. LMAO!

Virtualgirl[/b]

Oh, really??? Did we want to get into women and their preoccupation of men's shoe sizes? Hmmmmm??........:grin:

(Great post Zoomerz!)

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Oh, really??? Did we want to get into women and their preoccupation of men's shoe sizes? Hmmmmm??........[/b]
is AA good?

hehehe, tks Star...

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
LMAO Zommerz! Uh, let's see, it's the ring finger right? Well, my ring finger is almost the same length as my index finger, and is noticably longer than my \"pointing\" finger (the one closest to the thumb). Maybe that explains all those fights back in high school and college. Case solved. And I was told it was a genetic throw back to Norwegian/Viking genes. Or is that the same thing? LOL

Cary[/b]

Which finger do you point with in Louisiana?

StarLord

Which reminds me, that poor fella with the size 30 tripple D shoes probably can never use his own phone to call out there are so many incoming calls....

I bet he gets hate mail from Elephants.