Mandela Effected

No1Spank

I've been living with 'changes' for over a year now when I first noticed things were 'wrong' for sure although when I track back conversations and events it has been longer than that. Like when I went to a cousins funeral 18 months ago I noticed that certain people were now taller and others had shrunk to shorter height than me and I'm only 5'6". Then arguments about when certain bridges and roads were built etc.
Once I learned about the Mandela Effect (after it kept popping up on my YouTube for literally weeks before I clicked it) things started to make more sense.

I've also learned the significance of a lot of seemingly innocent pop songs and films like 'Groundhog Day' & 'Champaign Supernova'.

The Mandela Effect is just one part of a big puzzle, having studied Christianity & the Bible for 30 years and looked at Islam & Buddhism for around 10 years a lot of 'prophesies' to do with end times are all coming together. Not to mention I now look at Paganism in various forms, Mayans, & American Indians prophesies.

I'm also into economics and WW2 history more recently. I have noticed that many of the technologies in the second world war seem to be becoming increasingly advanced. Propellers at the back of aeroplanes are new for all decades and I'm sure that the ME 262 jet fighter and rockets are relatively new historical additions but I could be wrong.

Severe economic disasters feature as a catalyst for end time events and 100% the world economy is and has been hanging by a thread for some time. It is manipulated by the powers that be, algorithms & AI to mask underlying weakness. The trade war & Brexit are a means of taking attention from what is really going on. Inflation & unemployment figures are faked, bond yield curves are manipulated by the FED and the stock market is kept artificially high by stock buy backs and money printing. I lost almost everything in 2008 so have made it my business to be in a stronger position this time around. I'm not sure I can carry enough food, fuel, water, gold, silver & ammunition to see this one out to it's bitter end but I'll have a good go at making through the 7 years of tribulation that's coming.

No amount of aliens, witchcraft or time travelling can escape the inevitable ultimate reality that is knocking at the door. You only have to look at the sky!!

The question is has it happened before in an alternate reality such as when the Black Death hit or during WW2 but we are on an alternative dimensional timeline?

Will it happen further in the future on alternative timeline?

Only God and Schrodinger's cat knows....

Hopefully not everyone here will think I'm totally nuts and might have some answers, I have to be careful what I say in real life.

I analyse every second I exist, beating up my mind every second with my fist. - Limp Bizkit Y2K - Take a look around

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think you're nuts. All of us that were here before the phenomena was labelled the Mandela effect were calling it the Altervu phenomena. But I have experienced this phenomena since I was a young boy. You can just imagine my first encounter when I rode my bicycle over to my local police station and found nothing there but an empty field of grass.

I've come up with a theory that fits the facts. We all have the power to choose our path into the future. But just suppose that our conscious mind is connected to a group of shared consciousness across all available timelines. We just merely switch places with another version of our consciousness everytime we carry out a decision. Unfortunately world events aren't always the same on other timelines. The observant among us just happen to notice the little discrepancies.

No1Spank

Apart from trying to live a decent life that pleases God I'm not really choosing any path, I'd rather not know about all this stuff. Believe me I tried to ignore it.
I try to ignore things now but then something new pops up, if the changes stopped now after a while I could go back to normal and forget the whole thing and never log onto a site like this again. But lets face it, that isn't going to happen is it...

On the plus side I have gained duplicates of items and extra cash. I literally went on holiday with a set amount of money in cash, spent some and came back with a couple of hundred euro's more. If I could work that out I'd jack my job in tomorrow.

I guess if / when things get bad in the future God will look after me until my number is up.

Even though I am over 40 I've also noticed fair increases in stamina, speed and physical strength over the past couple of years. I've trained from age 18 but apart from beginner gains in the early years I've not seen jumps like these. My competition in sport is people in their 20's, I'll destroy 90% of people over 30 now at anything. That said I have also noticed other athletes (those at the top level) seem to be able to perform at seemingly older ages over the past few years. A lot of the time I don't even train as hard as I did when I was younger, so something is definitely on my side. My eyesight has also improved, I was wearing glasses everyday at work two years ago, I haven't even put them on for 6 months. I'm not taking any drugs or anything (if I was they aren't working, I'm not that much better) and I feel younger in that I like taking risk again, to the point that I feel almost invincible at times. Invincibility tends to wear off though when you take a knee to the chest or some hard leg shots (I took up Thai Boxing again 18 months ago, had 2 fights last year).

I feel like I'm being primed for something, the sky has definitely changed and that features a lot as an end times sign in the Bible.

Observed a Mandela effect today. Some dates. Ugh...

Also know it's just the bad guy in spirituality trying to do his thing.

Hope the trip to FL goes ok.

Putting fear on mute. :) And, trusting in God. Love Him so much. Remember, I only respond to real love and kindness. I don't understand God as any other way.

Music. 3 hours of work outside. Clean myself up. Then off to a party.

Happy 4th!

Last edited:

Fishoke

Mandela Effect has changed our astrological signs. I know some say NASA but I believe it has been due to the Mandela effect. I do not know how much you look at astrology but if you know your sign and follow it then look at it again & some other signs you could poss identify with another sign. I however have been a Leo for 39 years but now I identify as a cancer. It is something to look at it was quite surprising. We have a water park that has always been called CoCo Key's. Couple months ago my daughter told me it is now CoCo Key. It makes zero sense! Welcome to the Twilight Zone......