Mars Attacks

Whitelight

Mars Attacks

This movie is on teletoon tonight, I'm about half an hour from finishing it.

Who else loves this movie?

It makes me laugh each time, and there's always something I forget about it that I remember and love. There are so many well known actors as well. I like that Jack Nicholson plays two characters, which I didn't know until tonight when my boyfriend pointed it out!

Who else likes this movie? And what other parnormal/alien movies do you guys like?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Mars Attacks

My favorite "paranormal" movie of all times is Back To The Future, but it's not alien related. For an Alien related movie I'd go with Alien. This movie is creepy, exciting, mysterious. It got everything an horror-space-alien-thriller movie needs, and even today it doesn't look cheesy at all.

Harte

Huge Slim Whitman fan here.

LOL

Harte

Keroscene

My fave alien type movie is probably Contact with Jodie Foster.

Not really a movie, but I also really like the short series Taken by Spielberg that was on sci-fi channel or as it is now syfy. Also had to do with aliens.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind is a damn good movie too.

Favorite time travel movie is The Evil Dead: Army of Darkness. Tons of crazy ideas and it has some pretty good dark humor.

Keroscene

Huge Slim Whitman fan here.

LOL

Harte

LOL Harte I dont like country music but I know this guys songs are in a few sci-fi movies. I think close encounters of the third kind is one of them. Only reason I know who he is.

Whitelight

Now that I think about it, I don't really have a favourite, I like most of them though.

Signs was a pretty okay Alien movie, or at least I thought. If I have a favourite, I can't remember, I like anything paranormal as long as it's not too cheesey.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

This movie is on teletoon tonight, I'm about half an hour from finishing it.

Who else loves this movie?

It makes me laugh each time, and there's always something I forget about it that I remember and love. There are so many well known actors as well. I like that Jack Nicholson plays two characters, which I didn't know until tonight when my boyfriend pointed it out!

Who else likes this movie? And what other parnormal/alien movies do you guys like?

What the hell is TeleToon?