Mars is lifeless or is it??

theolebasset

I found this ship like thing just by playing on Google mars more precisely in Gale Crater. Just about 7 miles from where CURIOSITY is right now.

This is just a teaser there is so much more right there i cannot beleive my eyes,
There must have been a great War after all the destruction scattered everywhere ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410006992.196566.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410007036.882337.jpg. INCA. Sculptured on mountaintop
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410007112.842968.jpg this is the most important photo of MARS definitely a major alien or human or both BASE
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410007265.469668.jpg
933c286a969d9347e67c29d957aa2ea2.jpg
. Can you the ANNUNAKI eagle standing pruog with this ALIEN commander sitting in his big armchair .
These alien love to terraform wholeplanets even mountain chains so they take shape viewed from way above

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe there used to be life on Mars because we have evidence there used to be water. An obelisk was also found on Mars. BUT, I'm not seeing the same things you are seeing in these photos.

Salomón

Research "Root Races". Earth is on its 6th turn. Each planet gets 7. Before Earth life logically inhabited Mars. Maybe there are survivors of Mars root races who found a way to hide from the environmental devastation.

theolebasset

Just an update on my last thread ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526043.766661.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526140.684294.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526159.157957.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526172.529901.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526196.361008.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526213.457639.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526230.689552.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526255.784397.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526294.620215.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417526315.198327.jpg

The first pic is that annunaki eagle and alien sitting in a chair that you could not see,maybe it will help,
After the other photos are from ASIMOV crater where you can see one of mars biggest mining areas and sculpting quarry.
Just look at the sourthern part of the crater ,the whole area looks like sumerian writing from above

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The last picture of the ship is interesting, but I sometimes tend to believe we see what we want to see.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to know there's life on Mars.

Do you believe the NASA might be hiding the fact there is life on Mars?

Khaos

where the wild things are
The last picture of the ship is interesting, but I sometimes tend to believe we see what we want to see.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to know there's life on Mars.

Do you believe the NASA might be hiding the fact there is life on Mars?

I think if there is any life, its beneath the surface. There is barely an atmosphere on mars, the magnetic field was lost millenia ago, so much radation is on the planets surface. One of the rovers a while back, did samples of the surface material and the results came back alkaline in nature. Meaning, its dead jim. Deader than dead, nothing can survive, at least from what we know. Maybe some species can survive at surface level. Maybe they only come out at night, how many nighttime photos can you find from the various rovers on the surface?

We have the technology to explore the sub-surface. But why haven't we done it yet. Now that is the question. Maybe we have and something was found. ;)

Is NASA and other space agencies and world governments the fact of life outside Earth? Of course. Whether its simple or complex life, we as a human species are not ready to cope with the idea we aren't the only sentient (and i use that word sparingly) race in this solar system or galaxy. Religions would be shattered. I mean we can't even get along with ourselves. So we obviously wouldn't be able to get along with an alien race.

BlastTyrant

Personally it all looks like clever imaging and seeing what you want to see out of the images, before they were high lighted all i seen was rocks and mountains, i don't think there is anything to it besides seeing images in nothing.

theolebasset

Yahoo - login

Try this pic & follow the instructions in the information part to download the right size.
Use a decent monitor(mine is 55" hdtv) then zoom-in slowly region by region ,it's worth it.
They use 65 pixel cameras with each pixel measuring 2 feet wide with a comfortable resolution of 8 feet wide objects. from 150 miles up in space

Do try and come back to me after

darwi

Yes, you're right. Mars was populated and probably still is to a lesser extent. And we teleported people there ourselves in the 1960s according to some reports. Martians(possibly ancestors of or related to the grey aliens) are the degenerate ones in this solar system. The Venusians are our benefactors. There can be life in some way on every planet in this system. On Venus humans live in etheric form. They must have the ability to transform to the physical if they want to. Presumably that's what Valiant Thor did before he became an ambassador to Earth for a few years, several decades ago.