May have found a time travler

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I may have found a time traveler does anyone want to talk to me about it on skype. it would be to long and hard to explain on here
I do not believe this, for me, it is abviously fake.
I mean, just think about it!
So you're a time traveler, will you tell anyone that you can travel in time? The answer is NO. (Unless you're a dumb person).
And why is he still here? And why on Skype? That makes no sense.
However I am sure he will NOT prove it.
The OP never stated that a time traveler had told that they were such a thing.
He only had said he may have found a time traveler.

TheDoctor

I may have found a time traveler does anyone want to talk to me about it on skype. it would be to long and hard to explain on here
So you're a time traveler, will you tell anyone that you can travel in time? The answer is NO. (Unless you're a dumb person).
Yeah. like maybe they have some potential proof and some long story or something that may be chalked up to a time traveler

TheDoctor

I've contacted the OP and seen what they have to offer. It's this link: Alexander TT (@Time_Travel2048) | Twitter
It's nothing. It's false. To anyone who reads this, please report this post. If you look through the twitter, all the "predictions" that turn out to be true are things many people knew about due to leaks, etc.

I may not be correct in assuming this, but my guess is that this twitter is actually the OP's twitter account and they're trying to gain followers.

Either way, it's not a time traveller.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I've contacted the OP and seen what they have to offer. It's this link: Alexander TT (@Time_Travel2048) | Twitter
It's nothing. It's false. To anyone who reads this, please report this post. If you look through the twitter, all the "predictions" that turn out to be true are things many people knew about due to leaks, etc.

I may not be correct in assuming this, but my guess is that this twitter is actually the OP's twitter account and they're trying to gain followers.

We don't have to report it.
He only said he may have found a time traveler.
If someone follows that Twitter profile, that is their own free will.
Although, I understand your disappointment.

TheDoctor

We don't have to report it.
He only said he may have found a time traveler.
If someone follows that Twitter profile, that is their own free will.
Although, I understand your disappointment.
You're right

Monica Brannan

True